Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Won't be sold, fact. Our Chairman went on National Radio last week and said so. Said we didn't need the money either which was nice to hear. If CMS can stay fit it'll be a shoot out between him and Zaha up at Selhurst, that's if you can stop Morritz, Murray, Garvan, Williams, Bolasie et al. Onwards and upwards.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Crystal Palace , top 6 :lolol:

I'd start to take us seriously Grimbo. We are winning and playing well and it's against the best sides in this division. Last season we had the makings of a decent side and could have made the play-offs with a bit more squad depth but we ran out of steam due to the cup run and 3 injuries in a week in March to major players. This year the squad is stronger, even a talent like Johnny Williams can't get in the team every week.

In Zaha we have quite clearly the best player in the league, if you don't believe me take a look at Sky Sports News in a minute. He will rip Bridge and Bruno a new arsehole in 2 months time, wait and see. You keep comparing Will Buckley to him though, he isn't fit to lace Wilfired's boots.

Well done on a plucky point against mediocre Ipswich. I make that 1 home point out of 6 now against 2 very average teams. Still think you're going to walk this division? :wave:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Make no mistake, your superiority on the pitch only lasted one season.
We're above you.
Stop worrying about trivial things and worry about so called relegation candidates being above you on Saturday!!
We're above you, same as last season. If you go above us, we'll try and turn it around, but you're not there yet.
We're currently in 6th place. We've just beaten - consecutively - Cardiff, Wolves and Bolton. All of them will probably be in the top 6 this season.
You're only in 6th because Blackburn have played a game less.

Still, Palace are on a great run, it's going to be a competitive season. Zaha had an excellent game today, although he caught the ball for his second goal, which shouldn't have been given.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
We're above you.
We're above you, same as last season. If you go above us, we'll try and turn it around, but you're not there yet.
You're only in 6th because Blackburn have played a game less.

Still, Palace are on a great run, it's going to be a competitive season. Zaha had an excellent game today, although he caught the ball for his second goal, which shouldn't have been given.

clutching at straws again Triggar, clutching at straws....
read on the big board, poyet doesn't know what hes doing???? love it love it

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
What straws? We're above you, how is that clutching at straws?

Ohh you're only above us because blackburn have played a game less...
Read the big board again boy, the hate is coming out for poyet, his tactics, his failure to sign a big player (messi?), the trains, Dobbin up front....

Clutching boy, you just keep clutching at straws....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ohh you're only above us because blackburn have played a game less...
Er, what? You're not above us.
Read the big board again boy, the hate is coming out for poyet, his tactics, his failure to sign a big player (messi?), the trains, Dobbin up front....
There are a lot of odd fans, I'll give you that. Just like your boards were in meltdown a few weeks ago.
Clutching boy, you just keep clutching at straws....
I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Er, what? You're not above us.
There are a lot of odd fans, I'll give you that. Just like your boards were in meltdown a few weeks ago.
I literally have no idea what you're talking about.

Oh you're only sixth because of blackburn was your post, I just misquoted you, sorry if its to difficult for you to understand
Try asking your 5 year old to explain things to you
Bye for now
Also read Cardiff/wolves/sheff wed boards you will see zaha is unplayable according to them, Bruno won't know which way is up when wilf has finished with him.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh you're only sixth because of blackburn was your post, I just misquoted you, sorry if its to difficult for you to understand
I've obviously got more chance of understanding you if you type what you mean to type. Whether or not you keep 6th place after Blackburn play today, you'll still be below us, so I don't need to clutch at straws.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
I've obviously got more chance of understanding you if you type what you mean to type. Whether or not you keep 6th place after Blackburn play today, you'll still be below us, so I don't need to clutch at straws.

But we are winning against good teams, whereas you are losing and drawing(luckily) against teams you should be beating...so very soon you are going to come up against a good team and well, let's see what happens....oh and shouldn't you be at work? Unemployed??? Ahh well, benefit day soon

Nathaniel10

Sep 27, 2012
Norwood CPFC - You have hit the nail right on the head.

The kid is a special talent and English - you would think they would be grateful. Yep - of course he will be sold on in time but he is ours for now and another fantastic local product. The CPFC academy should be very proud.

Deep down they know he is a great prospect but cannot bring themselves to admit it. We pride ourselves on nurturing the kids through the system and there wont be many clubs who have a higher turnover of youth products that end up playing first team football. CPFC prides itself on this and has had to rely on the kids to get through the last few sticky years and as fans we appreciate that.

In all seriousness BHA fans he is a frightening talent, you probably only get to see the snippets on Saturday nights but trust me he is good. Check out his 2 strikes from last night. Still raw and lots to learn but he is getting there.

I cannot make a judgement on these players you compare to Zaha like Buckley and this chap Bruno as to be fair I have not seen enough of them.

I will put it to you though as 101 pages will tell me you have watched Zaha plenty hand on heart Zaha or Buckley and this should end the argument?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here