Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Wow, my phone f***ed up there ! Sorry :lolol;

But no I mean Reading in January :thumbsup:

Mods - 100 pages and then closure please on this hugely overrated individual.

images

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
You missed two apostrophes, but even on checking you didn't realise that.

It's not relevant how many times you've seen Bruno, the point is that you didn't see him in the game that leigul is saying Bruno performed well in.

:lol: this is an internet forum you muppet, friends are what you have in the real world.

Oh my god two apostrophe's, call the police!!!!!
How do you know when and how often I have seen Bruno? Who made you the inspector of football fans ??
So if you want to start insults, Muppet isn't particularly great is it?? But I suppose for a 14 year old its a start !!!
Grow up and get a life !!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh my god two apostrophe's, call the police!!!!!
It was a sentence in which you were complaining about me typing 'know' instead of 'no', so it seemed both fair and relevant to point out your mistakes.
How do you know when and how often I have seen Bruno? Who made you the inspector of football fans ??
Are you older than 5? My 5 year old is better at arguing than you.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
It was a sentence in which you were complaining about me typing 'know' instead of 'no', so it seemed both fair and relevant to point out your mistakes.
Are you older than 5? My 5 year old is better at arguing than you.

Unbelievably stupid ...check out most posts on here by your own kind, barely even in English

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Once again, Wilfried is the best player on the pitch in a fantastic 2-1 win at Molineux. What an incredible performance from the player, two fantastic goals.

Good to see plucky Brighton picked up another point at home to Ipswich. Still haven't got a point against anyone in the top half yet though. We've just taken 9 points from Cardiff, Bolton and Wolves. We've now got Burnley, Millwall and Barnsley. I think we'll be comfortably ahead of you by that time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Once again, Wilfried is the best player on the pitch in a fantastic 2-1 win at Molineux. What an incredible performance from the player, two fantastic goals.

Good to see plucky Brighton picked up another point at home to Ipswich. Still haven't got a point against anyone in the top half yet though. We've just taken 9 points from Cardiff, Bolton and Wolves. We've now got Burnley, Millwall and Barnsley. I think we'll be comfortably ahead of you by that time.
just one word - Groupon :thumbsup:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
just one word - Groupon :thumbsup:

Attendances is all you have over us at the moment. And goal music, I suppose. And games makers. And an extra point (although you've had a pathetically easy start to the season and ours has been extremely tough).

Make no mistake, your superiority on the pitch only lasted one season.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

:clap:Top post mate.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Stop worrying about trivial things and worry about so called relegation candidates being above you on Saturday!!

The bookies reckon we're more likely for the top 6 than the drop now, to be fair. We could have told them that all summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here