Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Thing is....Zaha will always get a chance of a job....heard a marine salvage company are always looking for divers....8 games....five penalties....says it all really...:rolleyes:

What cutting wit! So original too.. so we had a few penalties, probably could have done with one at the am ex yesterday..never mind can't help it if the ref was from Birmingham can you..priceless

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How do you know I didn't see Bruno play? Did you check every fan?
So now you're saying you come and watch Brighton on a Friday evening? Weirdo.
And as for your comment about my poor grasp of English, well I would suggest that you check out your appalling spelling/grammar..you have know idea?? That should be NO IDEA .
Typed the wrong word, so what :shrug:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
So now you're saying you come and watch Brighton on a Friday evening? Weirdo.
Typed the wrong word, so what :shrug:

wouldnt watch the weeds if they were playing in my garden pal...
and I merely suggested that you ushouldnt pull me up on my English when a. you cant spell and b. its obviously your second language
and in answer to your next post so what if your forum is popular, just commenting on a near 100 page thread about a rival you profess (look it up) to hate..thats all

and I merely suggested that you ushouldnt pull me up on my English when a. you cant spell and b. its obviously your second language
and in answer to your next post so what if your forum is popular, just commenting on a near 100 page thread about a rival you profess (look it up) to hate..thats all

So you didn't watch us at Selhurst last season and you won't be at Selhurst on 1st Dec..............

How very Palace of you.

"There's no one there - there's no one there" :vuvu:

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
So you didn't watch us at Selhurst last season and you won't be at Selhurst on 1st Dec..............

How very Palace of you.

"There's no one there - there's no one there" :vuvu:

oh but I did Major I did I was there to see Buckley dive for a penalty, and at the gaymex where you may recall we spanked you 1 - 3...hurts does it???
will be at Selhurst to see you all
Just wouldn't watch weeds play anyone else, just love seeing us beat you, boy!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How do you know I didn't see Bruno play? Did you check every fan?
So when Brighton play Palace in your back yard, you won't go. Much like last season then, when you had about 12k there. And you accept that you didn't see Bruno play on that Friday, so you have no idea how well he played, and you have no idea what games leigul has seen Zaha play, so (unless you can't understand that) you accept you were wrong.

I merely suggested that you ushouldnt pull me up on my English when a. you cant spell and b. its obviously your second language
Wow, you've really crammed your spelling and grammatical errors into that one.

We like talking about the delusion of Palace fans here. This thread was started because some of your fans were claiming he'd go for at least £10m, but the offers are only £4m. We don't even send you to an away end, because we like the banter. Having a rival would be pointless if you never discussed them.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
So when Brighton play Palace in your back yard, you won't go. Much like last season then, when you had about 12k there. And you accept that you didn't see Bruno play on that Friday, so you have no idea how well he played, and you have no idea what games leigul has seen Zaha play, so (unless you can't understand that) you accept you were wrong.

Wow, you've really crammed your spelling and grammatical errors into that on
We like talking about the delusion of Palace fans here. This thread was started because some of your fans were claiming he'd go for at least £10m, but the offers are only £4m. We don't even send you to an away end, because we like the banter. Having a rival would be pointless if you never discussed them.

Ah a u in the wrong place, I apologise ,and I missed an apostrophe that's a ' in case you don't know Other than that. ?
Weeds v Palace in my garden, come on sunshine its hardly likely is it, even though the garden is big enough, it was just a figure of speech
And you don't know either how many times I may have seen Bruno play do you, so get off your soapbox and get back to banter if that's what you want to do

Nearly 100 pages now, well done.!!!!!!

Looked at your profile member since 2005....well done !!!
But it says you haven't made any friends yet....ahhhh!! Not surprised though

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ah a u in the wrong place, I apologise ,and I missed an apostrophe that's a ' in case you don't know Other than that. ?
You missed two apostrophes, but even on checking you didn't realise that.

And you don't know either how many times I may have seen Bruno play do you
It's not relevant how many times you've seen Bruno, the point is that you didn't see him in the game that leigul is saying Bruno performed well in.

Looked at your profile member since 2005....well done !!!
But it says you haven't made any friends yet....ahhhh!! Not surprised though
:lol: this is an internet forum you muppet, friends are what you have in the real world.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Didn't we turn down £5m from reading for Cms who's about 26? Isn't that more money than £4.5m ? :/

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Didn't we turn down £5m from reading for Cms who's about 26? Isn't that more money than £4.5m ? :/

Most newspaper reports say £3m from norwich. The rumours on reading sites are that they offered 3.5m+church.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I heard on fairly good authority that it was £4m

OSR originally said norwich. I've edited.

To be honest, I tend to be sceptical of all figures that are leaked. I tend to assume each deal is more complicated than a simple transfer fee and each side leaks out whichever figure makes them look best or benefits them in future negotiations (e.g. buying club releases lower figure to make other clubs feel they don't have to offer as much, selling clubs leak higher figures to make other clubs feel they have to offer more, etc).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports