Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Winifred's diving antics have given the Nigels a new song "We cheat when we want , we cheat when we want , we're Crystal Palace , we cheat when we want"

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
To be honest the nigels need to be very afraid of Zaha leaving them to pursue a life on the stage. Shakespeares Globe beckons I fear.:wink:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hahaha!!! I simply meant he got to old for the 3rd best team that he used to play for....you guys are just toooo sensitive..
Same as Vicente, the best player ever in the world, does he EVER play or is he always injured??
Buckley your 6th best player...you wish...name the other 5.

What the hell is this fucktard doing on here again? Crawl back under your stone ffs

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We have turned down a bid of £4.5m for Zaha. It was laughed off. None of your players are worth anywhere near that amount of money, and it would take twice that value to actually sign Wilfried.

If you're seriously suggesting that either Bruno or Buckley are even close to Zaha in terms of talent/potential, you're even more deluded than I thought. Bruno is in his twilight and his talent will only deteriorate. Zaha has only just started at 19 years of age and has AT LEAST another 4 or 5 years before he even hits his prime. :facepalm:

Buckley is THREE YEARS older than Zaha, and is still playing in the Championship. He has scored less goals and has less assists than Zaha. The highest bid ever recieved for Buckley was the £1m you signed him for. I cannot believe that you are even attempting to compare him to Wilfried! In three years time Wilfried will be playing for a top Premiership club. Surely you can't say the same about Buckley?

So Winnie will be in his prime in 4-5 years and Buckley is 3 years older so will be in his prime in a year or 2 by your "logic". You're such a f***ing idiot it beggars belief. Go find some windows to lick. Idiot

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bruno put in a much better performance on Friday than I've ever seen Zaha give.
You my friend are on drugs if you really believe that !!!
You're just an idiot. You're in no position to say what games leigull has seen Zaha, and you have know idea how Bruno performed that Friday, you didn't see it.
HAS played as in he used to play for, then he simply got too old and turned up at weed HQ...
This is the crux of your opinion. He plays for us, therefore you are unable to accept anything positive said about him. You are an embarrassment to the few decent Palace fans that post here.

Buckley your 6th best player...you wish...name the other 5.
Bruno, Bridge, Kuszczak, Vicente, CMS, Bridcutt.
We have turned down a bid of £4.5m for Zaha. It was laughed off.
Firstly, I don't think you have turned down over £4m. Have you got a link to that? Secondly, you turned down the offer that was made - there would have been no laughing.
None of your players are worth anywhere near that amount of money, and it would take twice that value to actually sign Wilfried.
Now that is laughable. In the last 2 transfer windows, no one has offered over £4m, so they're unlikely to start offering £9m+ now. And being that you lose £5m a year, you've have to sell him at some point. And so what if our players aren't worth as much as Zaha, that's not going to win you any matches.

If you're seriously suggesting that either Bruno or Buckley are even close to Zaha in terms of talent/potential, you're even more deluded than I thought. Bruno is in his twilight and his talent will only deteriorate.
If you don't think Bruno has as much talent as Zaha, you're the deluded one. Maybe it's just your poor grasp of the English language. Bruno's fitness will deteriorate, his talent won't. When a great player retires, they're still talented, they just don't have the fitness to play.

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you think Bruno has as much talent as Zaha, you're the deluded one. Maybe it's just your poor grasp of the English language. Bruno's fitness will deteriorate, his talent won't. When a great player retires, they're still talented, they just don't have the fitness to play.

Quick edit that before he laughs at your English. (names the wrong way round? Bruno has less talent? Bruno doesn't have as much?)

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Pointless argument.
Bruno good, Zaha good too, Buckley good...etc.

Zaha is no Zamora, and if compared to Prem players Zaha is a low average player who might have trouble keeping his place. No big deal. I just can't see what's to debate about this person

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Pointless argument.
Bruno good, Zaha good too, Buckley good...etc.

Zaha is no Zamora, and if compared to Prem players Zaha is a low average player who might have trouble keeping his place. No big deal. I just can't see what's to debate about this person

He does like a good dive, doesn't he ?

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
You're just an idiot. You're in no position to say what games leigull has seen Zaha, and you have know idea how Bruno performed that Friday, you didn't see it.
This is the crux of your opinion. He plays for us, therefore you are unable to accept anything positive said about him. You are an embarrassment to the few decent Palace fans that post here.

Firstly, I don't think you have turned down over £4m. Have you got a link to that? Secondly, you turned down the offer that was made - there would have been no laughing.
Now that is laughable. In the last 2 transfer windows, no one has offered over £4m, so they're unlikely to start offering £9m+ now. And being that you lose £5m a year, you've have to sell him at some point. And so what if our players aren't worth as much as Zaha, that's not going to win you any matches.

If you don't think Bruno has as much talent as Zaha, you're the deluded one. Maybe it's just your poor grasp of the English language. Bruno's fitness will deteriorate, his talent won't. When a great player retires, they're still talented, they just don't have the fitness to play.

How do you know I didn't see Bruno play? Did you check every fan? And as for your comment about my poor grasp of English, well I would suggest that you check out your appalling spelling/grammar..you have know idea?? That should be NO IDEA .

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011

You are correct about one thing Triggarr I don't think Bruno has as much talent as Zaha

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Thing is....Zaha will always get a chance of a job....heard a marine salvage company are always looking for divers....8 games....five penalties....says it all really...:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here