Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Which ones are those?

Can only think of Moses, who was sold for a pitiful £3m due to our administration.

Edit: Love my avatar. Mockery of the socially inept is very classy. You lot were probably used to it at school :)

Oh my god. You have balls of steel to put your picture up as an avatar. Must say you are one ugly fuckker. But balls of steel. Fair play.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Which ones are those?

Can only think of Moses, who was sold for a pitiful £3m due to our administration.

Edit: Love my avatar. Mockery of the socially inept is very classy. You lot were probably used to it at school :)

The world class Bostock and Clyne? Both were apparently going to be signed by top Prem clubs for big money. As you say, only Moses has even slightly made an impression on Prem football, so it's not looking like that great an academy really is it?

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Bruno put in a much better performance on Friday than I've ever seen Zaha give. 2 assists and could have been more, class on the ball, tricks and flicks but all with a purpose and a result. His first assist was amazing skill and close control to make a twat out the defender, before picking the perfect ball for CMS to slot home. His second, sublime vision and a perfect diagonal through ball from the half way line, that was expertly finished by Buckley.

And he's a right back.

You my friend are on drugs if you really believe that !!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
WTF? I've read leigull's post again and again, and can't find a single thing wrong with it. So in what way is anything he said wrong? Did you go to the game he's talking about? Do you know which games he's seen Zaha play in?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

You are aware that Bruno played a lot of games for the 3rd best side in La Liga, playing numerous times in the Champions League, and was often moved to wherever Messi was playing to man mark him?

He's on a different planet to Zaha, talent wise.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The world class Bostock and Clyne? Both were apparently going to be signed by top Prem clubs for big money. As you say, only Moses has even slightly made an impression on Prem football, so it's not looking like that great an academy really is it?

Bostock is class, his attitude however is wank, and that is why he is at Swindon.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
You are aware that Bruno played a lot of games for the 3rd best side in La Liga, playing numerous times in the Champions League, and was often moved to wherever Messi was playing to man mark him?

He's on a different planet to Zaha, talent wise.

HAS played as in he used to play for, then he simply got too old and turned up at weed HQ...comparing a full back to zaha is just ridiculous
Seems like you are on a different planet too..

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
HAS played as in he used to play for, then he simply got too old and turned up at weed HQ...comparing a full back to zaha is just ridiculous
Seems like you are on a different planet too..

He's THIRTY. Really ancient, yeah? He's here because of Gus and the football we play.

It's not our fault Zaha's nothing special. He's good, sure. So's Buckley, who has far more end product and is about our 6th best player.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
He's THIRTY. Really ancient, yeah? He's here because of Gus and the football we play.

It's not our fault Zaha's nothing special. He's good, sure. So's Buckley, who has far more end product and is about our 6th best player.

Hahaha!!! I simply meant he got to old for the 3rd best team that he used to play for....you guys are just toooo sensitive..
Same as Vicente, the best player ever in the world, does he EVER play or is he always injured??
Buckley your 6th best player...you wish...name the other 5.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

We have turned down a bid of £4.5m for Zaha. It was laughed off. None of your players are worth anywhere near that amount of money, and it would take twice that value to actually sign Wilfried.

If you're seriously suggesting that either Bruno or Buckley are even close to Zaha in terms of talent/potential, you're even more deluded than I thought. Bruno is in his twilight and his talent will only deteriorate. Zaha has only just started at 19 years of age and has AT LEAST another 4 or 5 years before he even hits his prime. :facepalm:

Buckley is THREE YEARS older than Zaha, and is still playing in the Championship. He has scored less goals and has less assists than Zaha. The highest bid ever recieved for Buckley was the £1m you signed him for. I cannot believe that you are even attempting to compare him to Wilfried! In three years time Wilfried will be playing for a top Premiership club. Surely you can't say the same about Buckley?

Feb 14, 2010
I see he won yet another penalty. He seems to have a touch of the Any Johnson or the Klinsman. Have not seen it but without any bias then was it another dive or a proper penalty. Was he likely to score before he went down? How many open play goals has he scored this season ? If he is effective by getting penalties then that is fine for now but after a few years the refs will get wise.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I see he won yet another penalty. He seems to have a touch of the Any Johnson or the Klinsman. Have not seen it but without any bias then was it another dive or a proper penalty. Was he likely to score before he went down? How many open play goals has he scored this season ? If he is effective by getting penalties then that is fine for now but after a few years the refs will get wise.

It was a penalty. He looked for it, was fouled and went down. 100% a foul. He wasn't going to score but was going to cross for Murray who could well have done.

He has only scored once from open play this season, but he has been playing as a winger and wingers don't normally get many. He's up to 5 assists already though.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I saw him play one game from Brentford, you have missed out a word "third" before class. The guy did nothing to justify any of the build-up. Has he changed THAT much?

He was a very talented 16 year old. Zaha-territory of talent. Then he decided he wanted to join Spurs where he was very poorly treated and had a shit attitude. Bad advice from his dad (agent) ruined his career.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Seaside do f*** off back to bbs there is a good nigel. *pats you on head*

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
When you see mindless retards trying to suggest that William f***ing Buckley is on the same level as Wilfried, it makes puppies die.

Look its quite clear no one is going to agree with each other so will just have to wait and see wont we.

FWIW its ANNOYING that FFS Murray seems to be able to take pens now when he couldnt for us!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here