Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
How many goals and assists has he got this season?

No goals and two assists, 1 in the league and 1 in the cup. I guess that means Bruno was as affective on friday as Zaha has been all season. At least he can do pretty things with the ball though.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Fact that all palace have to live on now is 3-1 is brilliant, you won fair play but guess what we are pushing for promotion and Palace are looking for survival.

Fact is we will finish above you we have a better squad than you and a better manager and a far better stadium.

You guys have the 3-1 il take what we have.

Its like the fourfourtwo preseason predictions supplement:

Dream Season... Beat Brighton in the play-off final at Wembley

Opposition player in your division you despise... Craig Mackail-Smith. So overrated, but so is his team.

I think its nice they think of us so much although I have no idea why CMS is so disliked! Overrated? 5 in 5 you say?

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Indeed think my guesstimate of 50 million might be a little off the mark then... Sorry.

Nah it is spot on if you wear red and blue tinted glasses. Thomas Ince is 11 months older scored 5 goals and set up 4 already, how much is that kid worth?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Sorry forgot to ask is Zaha now worth 50 million. I've lost track of this world beaters price?

Well I am not sure about that. One Fan asked on BBS where the money was coming from to build their proposed new stadium and one very deluded fan came back with the answer, the money from the sale of Zaha.
Now are they going to settle for a Rotherham style stadium at £20mill for 12k capacity?
And they would have to sell Williams, Speroni and Zaha to get near that

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I dont get the whole has he scored has he got an assist thing, watching him Friday night the kid has bags of class and skill. The amount of killer balls he put in the box he could have had a handful of assists they just need a player to get on the end of it.

I hate Palace but imo Zaha looks a class player, but as stated he needs to move soon or he will stagnate in that squad

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I dont get the whole has he scored has he got an assist thing, watching him Friday night the kid has bags of class and skill.

Are you being serious? Ronaldo without his goals?? Would that have a bearing on his transfer fee or interest?

Goals divide the good from the great. Noone would have gone for at least twice as much if he could score frequently or provide a top delivery every time.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Are you being serious? Ronaldo without his goals?? Would that have a bearing on his transfer fee or interest?

Goals divide the good from the great. Noone would have gone for at least twice as much if he could score frequently or provide a top delivery every time.

hilt i agree ith falkor to a certain extent 9the lad clearly doe have cla o0-ik9cuxgytzax

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Best player outside the prem? Think Messi and Ronaldo might have something to say about that... Along the lines of "Who?"

I'm going to assume you meant the best player in the Championship (you support palace, you're not the brightest spark). Bus the best player in the championship is not going to have a playing record of Crystal Palace as his only club.. They are going to have clubs like Valencia, Man United or Man City to their name

Or Alaves (Calderon) , Athletic Bilbao (Lopez) , even Orlandi managed a solitary appearance for Barcelona.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
By the way a possible new chant for the game at Smellhurst on December 2nd - "Small ground near Sainburys , You're just a small ground near Sainsburys" :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here