Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know I had a go at Palace fans bouncing this thread but I'm gonna do it now. Just to say, Winnie has come on for England U21's V Norway U21's. He's not really tearing the Norweigan full back a new arsehole.

What percentage of his time on the pitch did he stay upright ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
As I gather from SSN you got a one nil win thanks to a Charlton goal being wrongly disallowed? He must have been immense.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I hope you enjoyed his superb performance last night. I f***ing DID.

We don't give a f*** , we don't give a f*** , we're Brighton and Hove Albion , we don't give a f***.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Watched the highlights and not one did I see that little shit diver. All I saw and heard was how lucky you was. You should of been stuffed last night by going by SSN reports.

Nope, we bossed it, easily worth the win. If you don't believe me have a read of the Charlton forums, most accept they were 2nd best all over the park. Zaha proved again why he is the best player outside the Prem, simply unplayable on this form. A great night but didn't beat the Amex 3-1. :wave:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Nope, we bossed it, easily worth the win. If you don't believe me have a read of the Charlton forums, most accept they were 2nd best all over the park. Zaha proved again why he is the best player outside the Prem, simply unplayable on this form. A great night but didn't beat the Amex 3-1. :wave:

Lets hope he keeps it up then, for your sake. With falling gates he will be gone in January for around £5 mill, to stop the 3rd administration, .

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde

Best player outside the prem? Think Messi and Ronaldo might have something to say about that... Along the lines of "Who?"

I'm going to assume you meant the best player in the Championship (you support palace, you're not the brightest spark). Bus the best player in the championship is not going to have a playing record of Crystal Palace as his only club.. They are going to have clubs like Valencia, Man United or Man City to their name

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Watched the highlights of your game and at this point in the season I can honestly say we appear to be in different leagues, but time will tell over the season. But nothing to concern bha fc here!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Fact that all palace have to live on now is 3-1 is brilliant, you won fair play but guess what we are pushing for promotion and Palace are looking for survival.

Fact is we will finish above you we have a better squad than you and a better manager and a far better stadium.

You guys have the 3-1 il take what we have.

Zaha is a future England player but he has to leave palace either in Jan or next summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports