Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
But his not going right :/ and was not for sale

Correct. He's not going, and is not for sale.

Dobbie is a good signing if it comes off. Has done the business before and could do it again.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Winifred was subbed after 61 minutes tonight playing for the England u21 team.
Some Palace fans remarked he did not play very well tonight, but my favourite was this quote,

He looked good against sheffield wednesday but I think he will need to show even more if anyone is going to justify anything like the £8million we are after. I think at that money he has to be absolutely tearing up trees.

I am not sure if the £8million valuation is up or down as they seem to pick a valuation to suit the argument.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On the performance last night his valuation will struggle above £3M if any scouts were watching.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd think he'll still be worth £4m in January or next summer (who knows, perhaps even a little more) and Palace have done well to hold on to him. We'll certainly need a plan for him come December (perhaps send the ref a video in advance).

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I know I had a go at Palace fans bouncing this thread but I'm gonna do it now. Just to say, Winnie has come on for England U21's V Norway U21's. He's not really tearing the Norweigan full back a new arsehole.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I know I had a go at Palace fans bouncing this thread but I'm gonna do it now. Just to say, Winnie has come on for England U21's V Norway U21's. He's not really tearing the Norweigan full back a new arsehole.

What do you expect? He's Za-freaking-ha! He is probably dismayed that he still has to slum it with the under-21s, a player of his quality should be with the seniors. Screw that, he should be the seniors, single-handedly taking us to Brazil. He's not worth £7.3T for no reason, y'know.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

He certainly impressed Stuart Pearce with that performance , Raheem Sterling has now been called up to replace Winifred.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Huh? The same sterling that was called up by hodgson to the senior team today?

Waghorn and Marshall preferred over Winifred , Sterling according to Palarse fans has nicked Winifred's automatic call up to the senior squad. (note to self , don't believe anything the SCUM say) :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here