Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Look, is Winifred actually going anywhere? I'm getting f***ed off with this thread, it's always on the 1st Page of the main board and I'm f***ing sick of it.
Tin pot Palace haven't had any serious bids because Winnie is in fact shit. Also they value him at 35mil. Just f***ing sell him, or shut the f*** up.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Look, is Winifred actually going anywhere? I'm getting f***ed off with this thread, it's always on the 1st Page of the main board and I'm f***ing sick of it.
Tin pot Palace haven't had any serious bids because Winnie is in fact shit. Also they value him at 35mil. Just f***ing sell him, or shut the f*** up.

Very probably not.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
i really hope they don't sell him. His value will only decrease if they get relegated.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Zaha will not leave this summer. £50 to REMF if he goes to Reading for that price.

Why the f*** would we turn down £4.5m in January and then accept £4m in the Summer? Ridiculous suggestion.

Because you were stupid in January to turn it down.
You now realise that you were stupid in January to turn it down, That offer has now gone and you have no money to spend on players hence all the cast off you keep signing.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Zaha will not leave this summer. £50 to REMF if he goes to Reading for that price.

Why the f*** would we turn down £4.5m in January and then accept £4m in the Summer? Ridiculous suggestion.

Because' you're desperate and he's desperate to go and play for a proper club.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
He'll go today, and then this thread will follow him over the horizon.

Bolasie already signed a few days ago as the replacement :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Because it was £2.5m in January?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Hold on... I'm sure your lot all claim it was £7million (BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT) in Jan? Changed your mind?!

Even a mate of mine said yesterday you turned down £7mil - are CPFC2010 BRAINWASHING EVERYONE?!?! Or are all Palace fans mugs? Or both?

Jul 13, 2012

Just like Cardiff made a £1.5 million bid for Noone in January and he then signed a new deal like haha then sold Noone to Cardiff for £1 million yesterday.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
People have SUCH unrealistic values of players. It's down to what the bidding club is willing to pay and what the selling club is willing to accept. NOTHING ELSE. None of this potential bollocks, that means nothing if the selling club needs the money.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Zaha won't leave Palace till January or most likely next summer.

All the transfer stories of him going today on Twitter are bullshit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here