Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
Everton spoke to Palace about him at the end of last week. The chairman will reluctantly sell but Everton have not yet matched the fee he wants. That is not to say that he won't settle for a slightly lower fee as deadline day approaches. As you'll see from my history I don't post nonsense transfer rumours. In fact I don't post very often at all, despite having been a member for many years. However, I know this to be fact.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
We're three games in. Also, the sides we have played in those games are nowhere near first-choice due to injuries/new signings. Wilf has been doing everything on his own.

He won't need to do that next week against Weds.

You need to get a grip fella, you're so blinkered it's untrue!!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We're three games in. Also, the sides we have played in those games are nowhere near first-choice due to injuries/new signings. Wilf has been doing everything on his own.

Your new signings were very well received by your fans. Many said that they were better than those they replaced. Don't you like them?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Bolasie has clearly already been signed as Zaha's replacement. Wilf will be gone by 11pm Friday.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Zahaha must be looking at the crumbling decaying rot all around him at Selhurst and the utter clowness of those in charge up there and thinking I'm out a here. If not this window i'd say Xmas guaranteed.

Zahaha must be looking at the crumbling decaying rot all around him at Selhurst and the utter clowness of those in charge up there and thinking I'm out a here. If not this window i'd say Xmas guaranteed.

Ground ? Players ? CPFC2010? or fans ? - please specify.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hang on...you speak with forked tongue...on BBS you said that there is no way that Zaha would leave until an offer was made of £10m.......

Is that the supposed £7M bid , later adjusted to £5M and then confirmed by Steve Parish as only £4.5M ? If CPFC2010 are offered £5M on the final day of the transfer window I think they will accept it on the basis he'll lose transfer value as a League 1 player.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
. Wilf has been doing everything on his own.

Well if Bigfanofcullip is to be believed, you're quite right....because he won't be playing for you :lol:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Your new signings were very well received by your fans. Many said that they were better than those they replaced. Don't you like them?

I think that they're great, and that at least 2 if not all 3 should be first team players.

What I meant was, in the first two games of the season we played a team without those players in, and with 3 of our most important players out injured.

The point I was making is that the team we will field when all of our players are back is a FAR superior team to the one we have been able to field so far.

Freedman has confirmed that we're signing one or two strikers this week. Good news! :)

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Bolasie has clearly already been signed as Zaha's replacement. Wilf will be gone by 11pm Friday.

I very much doubt that. I don't think top Premiership clubs will be willing to stump up £10m until next season (January at the earliest) and he won't go for less than that.

To be honest I could see him going to a midtable club like Swansea for a player+cash deal, but unless they offered £8m+Routledge or something I really can't see him going.

I think that they're great, and that at least 2 if not all 3 should be first team players.

What I meant was, in the first two games of the season we played a team without those players in, and with 3 of our most important players out injured.

The point I was making is that the team we will field when all of our players are back is a FAR superior team to the one we have been able to field so far.

Freedman has confirmed that we're signing one or two strikers this week. Good news! :)

Seaside,

Seek help.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I very much doubt that. I don't think top Premiership clubs will be willing to stump up £10m until next season (January at the earliest) and he won't go for less than that.

To be honest I could see him going to a midtable club like Swansea for a player+cash deal, but unless they offered £8m+Routledge or something I really can't see him going.
Wigan perhaps?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Because he has said it you believe it to be fact ???
its not all within his control but you still sit on every word the club say :shrug:
Were you an only child?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346090000.255186.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Do you really believe the bollocks you write? £10m for an unproven youngster? Wolves just sold their best player for that, and he actually HAS proven himself in the top flight. And that ignores the impact he's had this season, which amounts to f*** all.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Do you really believe the bollocks you write? £10m for an unproven youngster? Wolves just sold their best player for that, and he actually HAS proven himself in the top flight. And that ignores the impact he's had this season, which amounts to f*** all.

By "this season", do you mean 3 league games? If so, then has he has 3 assists :)

Zaha has had no opportunity to prove himself in the top flight. His £10m valuation isn't completely based on his current ability, it is based on his enormous potential. Wolves sold Fletcher and Jarvis for over £10m. Zaha is likely to be a much better player than both of those two.

Zaha looks a better player than Moses did at his age. Moses has just signed for Chelsea for £9/10m despite only having a year left on his contract at Wigan. Anyone who buys Zaha for £10m will have a bargain and a fantastic player on their hands.

That said, he won't leave until January at the earliest and probably not until the summer.

By "this season", do you mean 3 league games? If so, then has he has 3 assists :)

Zaha has had no opportunity to prove himself in the top flight. His £10m valuation isn't completely based on his current ability, it is based on his enormous potential. Wolves sold Fletcher and Jarvis for over £10m. Zaha is likely to be a much better player than both of those two.

Zaha looks a better player than Moses did at his age. Moses has just signed for Chelsea for £9/10m despite only having a year left on his contract at Wigan. Anyone who buys Zaha for £10m will have a bargain and a fantastic player on their hands.

That said, he won't leave until January at the earliest and probably not until the summer.

:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here