Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Please wear it for our games next season, it would be nice to put a face to the shirt ... urrhh i mean name.

EEEESAYY EEEESAYY EEEESAYY :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I only have one from 2004 (playoff season), and it'd be a bit "snug".

Its just retro or polo shirts now I'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yes, tee hee. Someone who used to have their old nickname on their shirt. Never seen that before !

wowsers.

I have , plenty of people have nicknames on shirts . But I can't recall ever seeing anyone with easy spread across their shoulders before:glare::kiss::facepalm:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
More chance of you signing John Mccririck than Ross McCormack...

We're not interested in McCormack any longer as he wasn't prepared to learn Spanish. :thumbsup: Bristol City are still sniffing around though.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
We're not interested in McCormack any longer as he wasn't prepared to learn Spanish. :thumbsup: Bristol City are still sniffing around though.

Who told you that, next door's dog? You talk so much s**t it's unreal, you don't even go to Albion matches so how the hell do you know so much about other teams??

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have , plenty of people have nicknames on shirts . But I can't recall ever seeing anyone with easy spread across their shoulders before:glare::kiss::facepalm:

easy_shirt_mag.png

not-easy-being-easy.jpg

12%20Easy%20T-shirt%20%20B.jpg

I'M EASY T-Shirt

Easy As Pi T-Shirt | Funny Vintage T-Shirts - 90s Child

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Who told you that, next door's dog? You talk so much s**t it's unreal, you don't even go to Albion matches so how the hell do you know so much about other teams??
So I just imagined going to The Amex , The Riverside , London Road , Elland Road , The Keepmoat , The City Ground (Nottm) and Oakwell last season (or the 160+ games over the last 15 years) ???

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So I just imagined going to The Amex , The Riverside , London Road , Elland Road , The Keepmoat , The City Ground (Nottm) and Oakwell last season (or the 160+ games over the last 15 years) ???

Well you do have a very vivid imagination .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here