Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Jan 12, 2012
You're the one who reckons you know what's going on behind the scenes, you tell me. As far as I know it is possible for him to do that and there's been some rumours that he might. I'm guessing it's going to be his last option if it comes to that.

I couldn't possibly reveal my source, but suffice to say, the matador's arrival is imminent .

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
Bless, another tetchy teenager :tosser:

Blimey, you actually did come back with something worse than "your mum".

Wilf not in the Olympic squad? Oh well - that gravy train is best avoided, it always has been a bit farcical and I've said that from the start. Had he played it would have trebled his value to nigh-on £45m.

I feel sorry for Watford on 18th August when he'll tear them apart...again.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Wilf not in the Olympic squad? Oh well - that gravy train is best avoided, it always has been a bit farcical and I've said that from the start. Had he played it would have trebled his value to nigh-on £45m.

So...he's by far the best player in the Championship, yet not in the 23? How does that work? I'm genuinely confused, I don't get it.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Too easy to get you to bite, like the majority of your lot who seem to be permanently encamped on here.

Oh and look at the inevitable "better for Winnie to be left out of the Olympic squad", just another example of palace moving the goalposts to suit themselves. Joke club, joke fans, joke stadium. Can see why Winifred fits in with his comedy diving :lol:

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
So...he's by far the best player in the Championship, yet not in the 23? How does that work? I'm genuinely confused, I don't get it.

He's the best player in the Championship? Who said that?

One of the brightest youngsters, for sure, but not one of the best players. He needs to be able to cross to become a better player. But still, 10 goals and 7 assists in league and cup last year isn't to be sniffed at for a 19 year old. Next year, injuries permitting, that will be even better.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's the best player in the Championship? Who said that?

Quite a few Palace fans. You also apparently have the best keeper in the division, best centre back, and best young midfielder.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In fairness, Stuart Pearce is getting quite a bit of criticism for his team selection (no beckham, no scots, no northern irish, bellamy as an older player who can't play so many games in a short space of time, etc).

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You also apparently have the best keeper in the division, best centre back, and best young midfielder.

Don't forget the best young manager too. And the best fans.

With all that going for them, the rest of the Palace team must have been absolutely HORRENDOUS last season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wilf not in the Olympic squad? Oh well - that gravy train is best avoided, it always has been a bit farcical
I thought this was the first time we were fielding a side in the Olympics :shrug:

In fairness, Stuart Pearce is getting quite a bit of criticism for his team selection (no beckham, no scots, no northern irish, bellamy
Just checking, you're being sarcastic right?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Pearce is getting criticism for his selection, that bit wasn't sarcastic
For leaving out Beckham, scots, northern irish, bellamy? I thought the FAs had agreed to leave the Scots (and presumably northern Irish and Welsh) out to protect our position having 4 teams in the WC and Euros? And Beckham isn't good enough any more, I thought most agreed that.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I gave the BBS a dirty look once and got sent to the way end.

And fully deserved it was to . Do you really have easy 10 on the back of your shirt ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And fully deserved it was to . Do you really have easy 10 on the back of your shirt ?

Years ago when I wore replica shirts. Easy has been my nickname since my teens, so I preferred having that on my shirts than a players name. Hardly unique, I see loads of odd names on shirts.

I know you all seem to find that endlessly fascninating though, for some reason. Old Git gets off on it I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here