Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's a multi millionaire from his time with Valencia, and he wants to sign for Elche for £6k a week, clearly money isn't his priority.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Typical Brighton fans, bending the truth/reality to suit themselves!

:lolol: This is the greatest post on this whole thread. "Hello kettle, I'm pot. You're black."

Just to clarify something, and I'd love to know the actual answer, seeing as you lot move the goalposts whenever you feel like it, what is definitively more important and 'proof' of who is the bigger or better club? Current results, or historical? Head-to-head, or league position? I'm genuinely intrigued, because when we finished above you this season it apparently matters more than you took 4 points off us. And when it's pointed out that we've got a better head-to-head record with you over time, you say you've been above us in the league for 25 years etc etc. I really do want to know, because to suggest we "bend the truth/reality to suit" is f***ing HILARIOUS when you read back through the bullshittery your lot have infected our board with in the last 18 months.

IMO Zaha is hugely overrated - a good player but not an exceptional one, Williams looks a far better prospect to me. I have no doubt you'll mug someone off for a lot of money for him, which should be to your credit, because there were half a dozen or more wingers with equal or better goals/assists records last season, and none of them are worth £7m. Buckley for one - he tears full backs apart just as much as Zaha but I wouldn't be arrogant enough to claim he was worth £7m or £10m, because it's bullshit. And FWIW, if you even entertain the thought that Zaha is better than Vicente, I'd suggest you pop down the hospital for a CT scan. He may not be our player for much longer but he pisses over the Championship for fun, 2 La Liga titles, a UEFA Cup, 40 caps for Spain and a rejected 30m Euro bid just three or four years ago speaks far louder than a journo speculating over a fee or your chairman playing to his gullible adoring public on BBS.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I can't see that happening, Vicente isn't that sort of person. He played at Valencia for a decade, turning down big money moves to the likes of Man U and Real Madrid, because he's loyal. He used to be on good money, he's not going to spend a year on our bench on a relatively low wage.

Funny how you have him on your bench when it looks like he's off :D Admit it, it's massive blow to you lot if he isn't back with you next season.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do we find out tomorrow if Winifred will be diving for a gold medal in the GB team ?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Funny how you have him on your bench when it looks like he isn't about to sign :D Admit it, it's massive blow to you lot if he isn't back with you next season.

Make sure to wipe the slobber off of your keyboard

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341169311.045277.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341169311.045277.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 356

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Funny how you have him on your bench when it looks like he isn't about to sign :D
Firstly, that comment makes no sense at all. What's it supposed to mean?

Admit it, it's massive blow to you lot if he isn't back with you next season.
Secondly, admit what? Since when have I pretended it's not a blow if he doesn't stay? We think he's going to leave, and I'm gutted about that.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Firstly, that comment makes no sense at all. What's it supposed to mean?

Secondly, admit what? Since when have I pretended it's not a blow if he doesn't stay? We think he's going to leave, and I'm gutted about that.

Have another look at your previous post...it implies that you think Vicente would only make your bench when we all know in reality he is your best player by a country mile and first name on the team sheet.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have another look at your previous post...it implies that you think Vicente would only make your bench
No mate, you're confused. My post was a direct reply to this:
It will be interesting how long TB will finance his salary, all Vicente has to do is report for training every day, and have a re occurring groin strain, similar to last season in fact !
I can't see that happening, Vicente isn't that sort of person. He played at Valencia for a decade, turning down big money moves to the likes of Man U and Real Madrid, because he's loyal. He used to be on good money, he's not going to spend a year on our bench on a relatively low wage.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Ifs he's a multi millionaire, why doesn't he just buy himself out of his Brighton contract and return home with his family ?
You're the one who reckons you know what's going on behind the scenes, you tell me. As far as I know it is possible for him to do that and there's been some rumours that he might. I'm guessing it's going to be his last option if it comes to that.

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
Make sure to wipe the slobber off of your keyboard

Witty.

I love your range of images and putdowns. Is a "your mum" cuss next on the agenda? I don't mind a bit of banter, but your levels are befitting of a 7 year old.

Let us worry about Wilf, you can worry about cappedthirtyeighttimesforspainandbestplayerinthechampionshipbarnone Vicente.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Witty.

I love your range of images and putdowns. Is a "your mum" cuss next on the agenda? I don't mind a bit of banter, but your levels are befitting of a 7 year old.

Let us worry about Wilf, you can worry about cappedthirtyeighttimesforspainandbestplayerinthechampionshipbarnone Vicente.

Bless, another tetchy teenager :tosser:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Aww Zaha 'one of the greatest prospects in English football' doesn't make the Team GB team, shows how highly rated he is!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports