Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Are you TRYING to be a bit thick?

The option was written into his contract, the club have taken that option so there is NOTHING he can do. If he does want out it will involve a transfer fee.

Ok, wasn't aware of this, my mistake. Is there any reason for you to be so rude though? And what are the odds of him being at BHAFC on the opening day of the season, when it really matters?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
All the time this saga continues, are you still paying his wages?
We're paying the wages of everyone in our squad. I assume you'll be paying Zaha up to the point he leaves, but given your history that's a brave assumption.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Ok, wasn't aware of this, my mistake. Is there any reason for you to be so rude though? And what are the odds of him being at BHAFC on the opening day of the season, when it really matters?

Hark at her :safeway:

You're the visitor on here and if you aren't able to use a simple search function on an Internet forum then maybe you should reconsider visiting again :shrug:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok, wasn't aware of this, my mistake. Is there any reason for you to be so rude though?
I think your user name probably encourages a bit of rudeness.
And what are the odds of him being at BHAFC on the opening day of the season, when it really matters?
Worse than 50:50 I guess.

Well done, expected an answer like that to a serious question.
How was it a serious question? He's under contract with is, so of course we're paying his wages. I haven't had to check this with the club, it's bloody obvious. You were trying to take the piss, but I'm better at it than you.

Jan 12, 2012
I think your user name probably encourages a bit of rudeness.
Worse than 50:50 I guess.

How was it a serious question? He's under contract with is, so of course we're paying his wages. I haven't had to check this with the club, it's bloody obvious. You were trying to take the piss, but I'm better at it than you.

It will be interesting how long TB will finance his salary, all Vicente has to do is report for training every day, and have a re occurring groin strain, similar to last season in fact !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It will be interesting how long TB will finance his salary, all Vicente has to do is report for training every day, and have a re occurring groin strain, similar to last season in fact !
I can't see that happening, Vicente isn't that sort of person. He played at Valencia for a decade, turning down big money moves to the likes of Man U and Real Madrid, because he's loyal. He used to be on good money, he's not going to spend a year on our bench on a relatively low wage.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
der thicko........ that doesn't count, as they had injuries, a failed cup run, bad luck, awful referees, acute sickness of the Holmesdale drummer which completely killed the atmosphere, Dougie's tactics were just to genius for mear football players to understand.

But they still have the better squad, better players, better stadium, better attendances, better manager and were potentially much more successfull last season when you really think about it.

Tch.

I keep forgetting that.

Jan 12, 2012
I can't see that happening, Vicente isn't that sort of person. He played at Valencia for a decade, turning down big money moves to the likes of Man U and Real Madrid, because he's loyal. He used to be on good money, he's not going to spend a year on our bench on a relatively low wage.

There's no loyalty with players. It seems he wants to return to Spain for family reasons, which is understandable.Regarding his salary,there's no way he would move his family to a foreign country for a relative low wage,he's probably your highest earner.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was saying you don't have one player in your team better than Wilf. Where did I compare both sides overall? Typical Brighton fans, bending the truth/reality to suit themselves!

Apparently we don't have 1 player in our squad better than Winnie. Yet we are 10x as screwed ?

Howzat then ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
There's no loyalty with players. It seems he wants to return to Spain for family reasons, which is understandable.Regarding his salary,there's no way he would move his family to a foreign country for a relative low wage,he's probably your highest earner.

He signed because Gus sold him the package of playing for a Spanophile football club who are on the way up , it wasn't about the money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here