Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
f***ing hell clean your bloody tongue !

Zaha is the most over rated player in this division, he is decent but you Palace lot judge his potential instead of his current ability, just look at his stats, they're not that great.

Serious question. Who in your CURRENT squad is better than him then?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Our board has never quoted any figures in regards to transfer bids, it's just Seagull over Grimsby making up lies as he always does. Bit sad really but there you go...
What are you on about?! I said our board have never quoted fees. Then I said the £7 million came from the beeb
Do you know what 'just' means? You said it was just Seagull over Grimsby, which means it couldn't also be the BBC or anyone else.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Serious question. Who in your CURRENT squad is better than him then?
You don't get it do you. Vicente is in our current squad.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Do you know what 'just' means? You said it was just Seagull over Grimsby, which means it couldn't also be the BBC or anyone else.

The way I read it was SoG was stating that the bid from Bolton was confirmed at officially only £4 million. If I have misinterupted that then I apologise.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fair enough. I think that's laughable but you are entitled to your opinion. I doubt anyone outside of Brighton would agree with you though.
Zaha is worth more than Buckley because he's 3 years younger, which means he's got more potential. As for who played better last year, I doubt there'd be much in it, Buckley was very good.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Fair enough. I think that's laughable but you are entitled to your opinion. I doubt anyone outside of Brighton would agree with you though.
I doubt anyone outside of Brighton or Croydon spends much time thinking about Zaha or Buckley to be honest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The way I read it was SoG was stating that the bid from Bolton was confirmed at officially only £4 million. If I have misinterupted that then I apologise.

apology accepted Nige

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
But HE hasn't taken up that option yet has he? Therefore he can move on for free.

Are you TRYING to be a bit thick?

The option was written into his contract, the club have taken that option so there is NOTHING he can do. If he does want out it will involve a transfer fee.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
But HE hasn't taken up that option yet has he? Therefore he can move on for free.

No he can't , if he wants to leave us for a Spanish club they will have to pay a transfer fee or he'll have to buy out his contract (by mutual consent)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The way I read it was SoG was stating that the bid from Bolton was confirmed at officially only £4 million.
I don't suppose any Brighton fan has been witness to an official confirmation from CP, but some Palace fans have posted here saying that CP2010 have made official comments.

It's not his option, it was Brighton's option. Vicente is currently under contract with us for another year, and he cannot leave without Brighton's agreement. Whether that requires a fee is down to the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here