Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Can you just take another look at last seasons league table, and then come back again with your observations ?

I was saying you don't have one player in your team better than Wilf. Where did I compare both sides overall? Typical Brighton fans, bending the truth/reality to suit themselves!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I was saying you don't have one player in your team better than Wilf. Where did I compare both sides overall? Typical Brighton fans, bending the truth/reality to suit themselves!

We all have our faults, you lot like to start fires and burn your own town down.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well if you think that then you're 10 times as screwed aren't you
Are you Father Dougal?

And to nip this in the bud, for the record, my dad isn't bigger than yours.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was saying you don't have one player in your team better than Wilf. Where did I compare both sides overall. Typical Brighton fans, bending the truth to suit themselves!
But we do have better players. Vicente (who sadly looks to be leaving) is a lot better than Zaha.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
What f***ing LIES ? Muppet Palace fans came up with the £7M bid from Bolton which allegedly came from an inside source at CPFC , the £4M quote is what he is (over)rated at by a journo which is about £1M too much.

BBC SPORT quoted £7 million, I can provide the link if you want.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Can you just take another look at last seasons league table, and then come back again with your observations ?

der thicko........ that doesn't count, as they had injuries, a failed cup run, bad luck, awful referees, acute sickness of the Holmesdale drummer which completely killed the atmosphere, Dougie's tactics were just to genius for mear football players to understand.

But they still have the better squad, better players, better stadium, better attendances, better manager and were potentially much more successfull last season when you really think about it.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Just to clarify, you're claiming you can post an article with quotes from either Dougie or our board that show we once said he is never for sale? Go on then, your be searching for some time I think...As I've said, we have said we are not openingly looking to sell him but obviously if we recieved a massive offer we would have to consider.
I'm sure some of your fellow Palace fans will be along soon to say you're a Brighton fan pretending to be Palace, because this isn't what they've been saying.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
you don't have anybody in your current squad as good as him. And don't say Vicente, he hasn't signed as of yet.
Just seen this. Vicente is under contract to play for Brighton next year, the same contract he signed a year ago. There's a good chance he'll leave, but then there's a good chance Zaha will leave too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Our board has never quoted any figures in regards to transfer bids, it's just Seagull over Grimsby making up lies as he always does. Bit sad really but there you go...
BBC SPORT quoted £7 million, I can provide the link if you want.
You can't make your mind up can you.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
But we do have better players. Vicente (who sadly looks to be leaving) is a lot better than Zaha.

Vicente is no longer your player though. If he resigns, yes, I would say you have a better player than Wilf currently is. Until that happens, then IMO you have no one better.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I'm sure some of your fellow Palace fans will be along soon to say you're a Brighton fan pretending to be Palace, because this isn't what they've been saying.

As I've said, find the article and I'll eat my words.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Vicente is no longer your player though. If he resigns, yes, I would say you have a better player than Wilf currently is. Until that happens, then IMO you have no one better.
See above. He's currently under contract with us. If he stays, he won't have to sign a new contract.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

f***ing hell clean your bloody tongue !

Zaha is the most over rated player in this division, he is decent but you Palace lot judge his potential instead of his current ability, just look at his stats, they're not that great.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

What are you on about?! I said our board have never quoted fees. Then I said the £7 million came from the beeb to prove we had some basis for the £7 million price tag.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Vicente is no longer your player though. If he resigns, yes, I would say you have a better player than Wilf currently is.

I can guarantee you 100% that Vicente will resign.

Not sure though whether he will resign for Brighton or resign from Brighton.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

What are you on about?! I said our board have never quoted fees. Then I said the £7 million came from the beeb to prove we had some basis for the £7 million price tag.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Will Buckley is a better player than Winifred.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here