Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What we've been saying all along only to be told its a load of old bollocks because CPFC2010 said Winifred was priceless and not leaving for £4M :lol:
We're told they turned down £7m from BOlton, so where's this £4m from?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Haven't you read the whole thread ? (look at post #1)
I certainly hope I haven't read it all, but yes, I'd read the first post. We were told CPFC2010 turned down £7m. All that first post says is that he's rated at £4m, it doesn't say what they've been offered or what CP have recently turned down. What have CP officially said in this transfer window?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
I certainly hope I haven't read it all, but yes, I'd read the first post. We were told CPFC2010 turned down £7m. All that first post says is that he's rated at £4m, it doesn't say what they've been offered or what CP have recently turned down. What have CP officially said in this transfer window?

Our board has never quoted any figures in regards to transfer bids, it's just Seagull over Grimsby making up lies as he always does. Bit sad really but there you go...

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Palace manager has now said that Zaha will go if the price is right, seems a change in the tune to not being sold

Twaddle. We have never said he's not for sale, we've always said we're not looking to sell him but if a bid high enough came in we would have to consider. Just like every other player has his price. I'm sure if Man City came in with a bid of £200 million for Messi, Barca would reluctantly sell.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Twaddle. We have never said he's not for sale, we've always said we're not looking to sell him but if a bid high enough came in we would have to consider. Just like every other player has his price. I'm sure if Man City came in with a bid of £200 million for Messi, Barca would reluctantly sell.

Want me to post the article with the quotes from him in them

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Our board has never quoted any figures in regards to transfer bids, it's just Seagull over Grimsby making up lies
It wasn't a Brighton fan saying you turned down £7m in January, it was your lot.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Our board has never quoted any figures in regards to transfer bids, it's just Seagull over Grimsby making up lies as he always does. Bit sad really but there you go...

What f***ing LIES ? Muppet Palace fans came up with the £7M bid from Bolton which allegedly came from an inside source at CPFC , the £4M quote is what he is (over)rated at by a journo which is about £1M too much.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
If Zaha is your best player then you lot are screwed.

Well if you think that then you're 10 times as screwed aren't you because you don't have anybody in your current squad as good as him. And don't say Vicente, he hasn't signed as of yet.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It wasn't a Brighton fan saying you turned down £7m in January, it was your lot.

Palace fans exaggerate every players worth, some reports say Bolton offered 4.5 mill, then 5 mill - both offers with adds ons and not all up front. palace fans then say they turned down 7 mill.

much more likely 5 mill paid over x number of installments + possibility of reaching 7 mill based on how many penalties Zaha can win by cheating

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well if you think that then you're 10 times as screwed aren't you because you don't have anybody in your current squad as good as him. And don't say Vicente, he hasn't signed as of yet.

Can you just take another look at last seasons league table, and then come back again with your observations ?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Want me to post the article with the quotes from him in them

Just to clarify, you're claiming you can post an article with quotes from either Dougie or our board that show we once said he is never for sale? Go on then, your be searching for some time I think...As I've said, we have said we are not openingly looking to sell him but obviously if we recieved a massive offer we would have to consider.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here