Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It is only a rumour , the problem is if it is true the Palace chairmen are going to look a right quartet of muppets after constant denials a deal has taken place.
So will you when it doesn't !
That doesn't follow. The owners have said it's not true (I assume they're right). They would look stupid if it were true. A rival fan saying it would be funny isn't going to look like a muppet when it turns out to be just a rumour, they just a fan, not the owner of Palace.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
The upside for Palace fans is that if they do sell Zaha, they will have 100 billion to invest in the team (ok, a few million) - to strengthen the spine blah blah and probably have the opportunity to build a team that could compete in the upper half of the table like us ( :D ).

If they don't sell him they've still got one of the best players in the Championship in their ranks. Whether us BHAFC fans like it or not it's a win-win situation for the south london shitbags. :shrug:

Surely some of the Zaha billions will have to go to stem their haemorrhaging finances.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
They might even spend on a decent looking kit

What, something along these lines?

brighton-and-hove-albion-home-football-shirt-2011-2013-s_24610_1.jpg

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That doesn't follow. The owners have said it's not true (I assume they're right). They would look stupid if it were true. A rival fan saying it would be funny isn't going to look like a muppet when it turns out to be just a rumour, they just a fan, not the owner of Palace.

EXACTLY ,
signed Kermit

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
If he goes to West Ham I am so going to miss this thread and being able to take the piss out of palace fans deluded self belief

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
70 pages on our version of Klinssman, bloody blimey. I think we'll keep him for another year and then he'll go for an actual £7m, the amount we turned down from Bolton (£4m plus £3m in add ons) in the transfer window at the end of next season.
For those of you that go on the (#spit# BBS, i'm a Holmesdaler meself) you'll have seen one of our directors saying that we are debt free with them having stumped up more personal cash to cover said shortfalls. Next year should take care of itself with the sale of Clyne and potential bonus of 20% of the profit on any sale of Victor Moses.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
70 pages on our version of Klinssman, bloody blimey. I think we'll keep him for another year and then he'll go for an actual £7m, the amount we turned down from Bolton (£4m plus £3m in add ons) in the transfer window at the end of next season.
For those of you that go on the (#spit# BBS, i'm a Holmesdaler meself) you'll have seen one of our directors saying that we are debt free with them having stumped up more personal cash to cover said shortfalls. Next year should take care of itself with the sale of Clyne and potential bonus of 20% of the profit on any sale of Victor Moses.

you'll be quids in with Wilf going then :lol:

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Hope not, Browett (one of our owners) was on the BBS last night saying it was all BS and Wham hadn't even made an offer!! Typical of them to try and unsettle the kid but i'm sure he'll honour at least one year of the five year deal he signed. (we all know he only signed that five year deal so as to get us more cash when he evetually does go).

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Hope not, Browett (one of our owners) was on the BBS last night saying it was all BS and Wham hadn't even made an offer!! Typical of them to try and unsettle the kid but i'm sure he'll honour at least one year of the five year deal he signed. (we all know he only signed that five year deal so as to get us more cash when he evetually does go).

Your owners would not say he is going though before he does due to uproar from the fans, clearly something is going on

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Your owners would not say he is going though before he does due to uproar from the fans, clearly something is going on
If the comments above are accurate, and I see no reason why they're not, then the owners haven't said he's not going, they've simply said wsham haven't made an offer. If they're said that it's unlikely they've already agreed a deal, as there'd be nothing to gain from lying.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Much as I would laugh at Zaha going to West Ham, I believe the Palace folk that say he's going to be there for one more year (unless a silly bid comes in obviously).

Ross McCormack sounds likes he's close to signing for them, would be a very good move and for less than a million too. Be nice if Gus could nick in there ahead of them though and pinch him.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
As a Brighton fan, I hope he stays. £5M will be more useful to them than Zaha.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports