Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

cpfc-charlie

Jun 20, 2012
Charlie you came on here to do a smash and grab raid and now you've been drawn in - like The Hotel California, you can log out of NSC but you never leave. Welcome to the rest of your life.

agree with you, i have been sucked in on this boring friday afternoon. It's good to have a debate with a few of you

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You do get off on this attendance bollocks don't you. It's the only thing you can compare to us.

You've really walked into that one, haven't you?

How's the Championship looking from down there? Can you see us?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Was that a yes or a no ?
On the subject of your returning dyed in the wool fans, would you agree that they should have made more of an effort to support the club when they needed it most ?

I'm not banned from the Away End.

To answer the other point, our fans mustered up a superb effort that saved our club - far, FAR more than we've seen Pompey do.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Charlie you came on here to do a smash and grab raid and now you've been drawn in - like The Hotel California, you can log out of NSC but you never leave. Welcome to the rest of your life.

Quite. Come on here bristling with Palace indignation then a few posts in start posting sensibly.

There are some exceptions that remain idiots - and are what proves the rule.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
PS Scannell has been around the Palace first team squad for several seasons now and barely scored a goal.

To be honest, if you can get £400,000 for him, you've absolutely MUGGED Huddersfield. The only thing that's surprising me about it is that they're a Championship team. I'd have thought they'd set their sights higher than that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
if we was to get a brand new stadium playing in a tier higher I could guarantee 30,00 a week would come out the woordwork as it did when we got promoted a few years back and with the cup runs in recent years.

None of those being "plastic" I suppose.

cpfc-charlie

Jun 20, 2012
PS Scannell has been around the Palace first team squad for several seasons now and barely scored a goal.

To be honest, if you can get £400,000 for him, you've absolutely MUGGED Huddersfield. The only thing that's surprising me about it is that they're a Championship team. I'd have thought they'd set their sights higher than that.

disagree with you. Sean has a lot of ability, and i'm gutted he's gone but there is other players who we can give a run out in his position. A fresh chance at a club like Huddersfield will do him well hopefully. The year we stayed up at sheffield he was different class.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
disagree with you. Sean has a lot of ability, and i'm gutted he's gone but there is other players who we can give a run out in his position. A fresh chance at a club like Huddersfield will do him well hopefully. The year we stayed up at sheffield he was different class.

But he's a striker, is he not? And he doesn't really score goals. So there, I guess, lies the problem. I've seen him play a few times over the years and I've yet to see anything other than a quick, enthusiastic lad with a nice touch but not a lot else.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
no they are plastic. But truth is you couldn't fill out the withdean, at least we still maintain a 13,000 core with our ticket prices at what they are.

No, you bump up attendances by counting tickets which were given away as freebies, groupon, and non attending season ticket holders. Even your own fans on here admit that many of the attendances given as 12/13k were more like 9 thousand.
Seem to remember when you were in financial trouble a few dozen people turning up to protest, that's real support eh. It'd be interesting to see how many supporters you'd have in league 1 playing at an athletics track, with the worst facilities and expensive tickets. Obviously all 13k of your hardcore would have been there every week. Fuckwit.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
141 appearances in five years at Palace. 13 goals. Again: Huddersfield have been mugged. Fair play to Palace.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
no they are plastic. But truth is you couldn't fill out the withdean, at least we still maintain a 13,000 core with our ticket prices at what they are.

Are you counting who actually attends and reducing by the numbers of free tickets given out to junior football clubs ?

It really does sound like whistling to keep your spirits up.

cpfc-charlie

Jun 20, 2012
But he's a striker, is he not? And he doesn't really score goals. So there, I guess, lies the problem. I've seen him play a few times over the years and I've yet to see anything other than a quick, enthusiastic lad with a nice touch but not a lot else.

been a lot of debate on his position. He's been used mostly as a winger. With murray and zaha hopefully ready to lead the line and a couple of decent young wingers around the club Scannell can't fit in and 400K would get us another addition.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Here we go again. I hope you f***ing lose Selhurst and end up sharing at Pompey for two years before going back to Bromley athletics track.

Then lets see how many f***ing hardcore you have then. IDIOT.

cpfc-charlie

Jun 20, 2012
No, you bump up attendances by counting tickets which were given away as freebies, groupon, and non attending season ticket holders. Even your own fans on here admit that many of the attendances given as 12/13k were more like 9 thousand.
Seem to remember when you were in financial trouble a few dozen people turning up to protest, that's real support eh. It'd be interesting to see how many supporters you'd have in league 1 playing at an athletics track, with the worst facilities and expensive tickets. Obviously all 13k of your hardcore would have been there every week. Fuckwit.

yeah fuckwit. We wouldn't know, haven't had to play in league 1 for many years.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
yeah fuckwit. We wouldn't know, haven't had to play in league 1 for many years.

Very clever, see you've chosen to ignore the fact your attendances are grossly exaggerated, and the fact numerous posts that have been linked onto here indicating fans are well aware of this, even worried by attendances seemingly. Also ignored the whole financial trouble bit of my post, why would that be.....

Oh, because you f***ed off local businesses and the like in order to stay away from league 1. I presume thats the base of your argument, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here