Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Only 2 posts so far....so difficult to judge you.

Will you be in the Glenn-Murray camp...(idiot) or..?

Red & Blue camp....(sensible, realistic and stands his ground when necessary)...?

By his second post he fell into the moron trap of referring to Albion fans as plastic. He's clearly a twat.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Like we give a f*** what you think.

Thing is with you 'Dick', you so obviously do 'give a f***' given your regular hardman/keyboard warrior type replies on threads about Palace.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Have a look and you'll see you were the one's who brought the subject up on scannel. You do get off on this attendance bollocks don't you. It's the only thing you can compare to us.

Pay our bills, you forgot that one.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

While that's very funny, it's not actually accurate, is it? Whereas my comment was, and is backed up by fact. I would say about 5% of our fanbase is made up by actually genuinely NEW fans.

Have got chatting to about 15 fans I would say who all sit round me in STH seats at the Amex, NOT A SINGLE ONE is a new fan.

You've got this perception of the place being "chock full of plastics" because it makes you feel much better about the horrific state of affairs your club is in, but unfortunately it just isn't true. Sorry mate.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Think about it a little bit, they have to be in the ground at first having paid for a ticket to "walk out", if they didn't show up at all I'd be worried, are you worried?

attachment.php

On first viewing I completely assumed that was during warm up before a game, and you were having a cheeky dig. But looking on the pitch it does seem an actual MATCH is in progress. That is f***ing woeful. What's the excuse?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
On first viewing I completely assumed that was during warm up before a game, and you were having a cheeky dig. But looking on the pitch it does seem an actual MATCH is in progress. That is f***ing woeful. What's the excuse?

It was a bit chilly I think

They're shit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Have a look and you'll see you were the one's who brought the subject up on scannel. You do get off on this attendance bollocks don't you. It's the only thing you can compare to us.

Stadium - Albion
League Position - Albion
Manager - Albion
Chairman - Albion
Fanbase - Albion
Playing Squad - Albion
Youth Academy - Palace (for the next 2-3 years)

Yeah, attendance is definitely the ONLY thing we have on you...

cpfc-charlie

Jun 20, 2012

to be honest there ain't much exuse. Our attendances have dropped over the years significantly. But we'll see if you sustain all them liverpool supporters if you play in the championship for 8 years consecutively.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It must be the away end......was it an early round league cup match?

cpfc-charlie

Jun 20, 2012
Stadium - Albion
League Position - Albion
Manager - Albion
Chairman - Albion
Fanbase - Albion
Playing Squad - Albion
Youth Academy - Palace (for the next 2-3 years)

Yeah, attendance is definitely the ONLY thing we have on you...

I dont even want to expand on that, biggest biased load of shit i've read in ages.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
another for you, i believe it was one of your albion lot who called us plastic first?

Nope. For the entirety of the last season, Palace fans have been obsessed with the idea of Albion's fanbase as being full of plastics.

Yet, you have GOAL MUSIC (unbelievably tinpot, MLS and plastic) a half time BIRD SHOW (there are no words) and "call and response" with the announcer "Anddddyyyyyy........(crowd) JOHNSSSOOOOONNN.

You outplastic MK Dons, and that takes some doing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports