BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
See Scannell's going to Huddersfield for £750,000
***Ha snap***

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
55 pages on one of our players sums you lot up. Embarrassing.

Thing is, we have a lot more fans than your club does, so naturally there is going to be lots more people giving their 2p worth.

See Scannell's going to Huddersfield for £750,000
***Ha snap***

That's actually not quite true................................................., it's £400,000.

One of the products of the Palace SUPER Academy sold at 21 years old for £400,000.:D

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That's actually not quite true................................................., it's £400,000.

One of the products of the Palace SUPER Academy sold at 21 years old for £400,000.:D

to HUDDERSFIELD. Not Man United...surprisingly.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Cool good luck

You need to remind them that it is a pound for pound wager, not their usual payment terms of 1p in the pound.

cpfc-charlie

Jun 20, 2012
Not as embarrassing as a 50 page thread actually DEBATING whether goal music is a good thing, you thick plastic tosspots.

nearly as plastic as all your lot who walked out at 2-1 down at your place. I am personally a bit gutted about Scannel as I him rated quite highly. Hardly the end of the world though, not sure on the exact fee but business is business. Another youth product sold for money will come in handy

Jan 12, 2012

Unfortunately Sean has been treading water for a couple of seasons, and it's probably best for everyone if he moves on and kick starts his career elsewhere. We've got a couple of kids coming through in his position, so hopefully they'll get a chance.

nearly as plastic as all your lot who walked out at 2-1 down at your place. I am personally a bit gutted about Scannel as I him rated quite highly. Hardly the end of the world though, not sure on the exact fee but business is business. Another youth product sold for money will come in handy

Think about it a little bit, they have to be in the ground at first having paid for a ticket to "walk out", if they didn't show up at all I'd be worried, are you worried?

attachment.php

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Thing is, we have a lot more fans that support us as their second team than your club does, so naturally there is going to be lots more people giving their 2p worth.

EFA

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Why do you morons keep resorting to using the term 'plastic' when referring to returning Albion fans? If your collective IQ was larger than your shoe size you'd stop using it because, frankly, you make yourselves appear even more clueless than life has already made you.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

Only 2 posts so far....so difficult to judge you.

Will you be in the Glenn-Murray camp...(idiot) or..?

Red & Blue camp....(sensible, realistic and stands his ground when necessary)...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports