Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I expect the full story is in the paper. If I ran a paper that I wanted people to buy i'd print it in there so people would actually buy it, not give it away for free on the website. Was simply pasting the links you claimed you couldn't see (top two when you type in Zaha West Ham)

The link was entitled "West Ham bid for Grant Holt" to be fair!
The second was TribalFootball, which is one of the worst sources around, and wasn't The Express.

Sorry, but there's nothing in this at all.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Nah, I think you'll find he's a lot better.

Ahhhh, diddums, you lot haven't got anyone worth anywhere near Wilf's valuation have you? Don't worry you'll produce someone through your academy in no time.... ........ .

Implying one of our former youth players wasn't sold for £20 million a few seasons ago, picked up over 50 England caps and lifted the Premier League title this season?
Implying Spurs aren't currently trying to poach one of our youth players?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Ahhhh, diddums, you lot haven't got anyone worth anywhere near Wilf's valuation have you?

We have Tony Bloom.....rather more valuable than 'Wilf'......and will put considerably more into our coffers than any one of your players......as opposed to your supposedly billionaires.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
We have Tony Bloom.....rather more valuable than 'Wilf'......and will put considerably more into our coffers than any one of your players......as opposed to your supposedly billionaires.

Well of course your sugardaddy came to the rescue, he actually just loaned you 90+ million for the gaymex which you'll be paying off for years to come. What happens when his money runs dry though? Assuming it hasn't already.

We've got four seperate multi-millionaire owners who first and foremost are fans of the club so wouldn't spend beyond our clubs means. Our academy is pretty much unrivaled at this level so we can produce our own quality without spending, can you say the same?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Well of course your sugardaddy came to the rescue, he actually just loaned you 90+ million for the gaymex which you'll be paying off for years to come. What happens when his money runs dry though? Assuming it hasn't already.

We've got four seperate multi-millionaire owners who first and foremost are fans of the club so wouldn't spend beyond our clubs means. Our academy is pretty much unrivaled at this level so we can produce our own quality without spending, can you say the same?

:lolol:

Learn your facts before you start chucking round random claims like you have in the first paragraph. The Blooms have been on the Brighton board for generations and bleed blue and white. As for "gaymex".. f***ing pathetic. Using gay as a derogatory word? In this day and age? Typical Croydon caveman attitude.

Don't you worry about our finances, we'll be just fine. Shame you couldn't spend within your means when you went into administration eh? Prick.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Implying one of our former youth players wasn't sold for £20 million a few seasons ago, picked up over 50 England caps and lifted the Premier League title this season?
Implying Spurs aren't currently trying to poach one of our youth players?

Gareth Barry wasn't with you long enough to play a single game ffs. You have had almost nothing to do with his success in football.

Spurs trying to poach a youngster isn't anything to brag about. Bigger and better clubs that spurs try to steal our young players every week. We had to offer the highest ever contract to a youth player (Reise Allesani) a few months ago to keep Man City away.

Say what you want about your stadium, but you cannot even come close to competing with us in youth development - and you know it.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
:lolol:

Learn your facts before you start chucking round random claims like you have in the first paragraph. The Blooms have been on the Brighton board for generations and bleed blue and white. As for "gaymex".. f***ing pathetic. Using gay as a derogatory word? In this day and age? Typical Croydon caveman attitude.

Don't you worry about our finances, we'll be just fine. Shame you couldn't spend within your means when you went into administration eh? Prick.

So i'm wrong about the 'fact' that Bloom has loaned you 90mill+ for the stadium then? Please enlighten me if this isn't the case and i'll gladly concede i'm wrong. I see you're a bit sensitive to the old gay jibe, comes with the territory i'm afraid mate.

Our finances are just fine, like i said, we produce our own quality players unlike you lot.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Gareth Barry wasn't with you long enough to play a single game ffs. You have had almost nothing to do with his success in football.

Spurs trying to poach a youngster isn't anything to brag about. Bigger and better clubs that spurs try to steal our young players every week. We had to offer the highest ever contract to a youth player (Reise Allesani) a few months ago to keep Man City away.

Say what you want about your stadium, but you cannot even come close to competing with us in youth development - and you know it.

And what? I'm more than happy with finishing above you lot to be honest, whether it's with players from our academy or not (though six of our first-team squad last season came through our academy, which isn't exactly bad). We haven't had the infrastructure to bring quality youth players through- no-one is disputing that your academy has produced more than ours has- but we will hopefully rectify this when the planned facilities become a reality.

So i'm wrong about the 'fact' that Bloom has loaned you 90mill+ for the stadium then?

Yes, but Bloom has said that if we cannot garner the income to pay back the loan, he will simply convert the loan into shares- there is no financial risk to the club whatsoever.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Our academy is pretty much unrivaled at this level so we can produce our own quality without spending, can you say the same?

To the best of my knowledge, you have had your so-called unrivalled academy for some years......yet, two administrations. Your statement doesn't really stack up, does it...? Or is your club even more incompetent than we realised...?

You are not very bright.....but nowhere near as entertaining as Glenn-Murray. Can you send him back instead of your rather 2nd rate impersonation...?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
To the best of my knowledge, you have had your so-called unrivalled academy for some years......yet, two administrations. Your statement doesn't really stack up, does it...? Or is your club even more incompetent than we realised...?

You are not very bright.....but nowhere near as entertaining as Glenn-Murray. Can you send him back instead of your rather 2nd rate impersonation...?

I think you fancy me pal :p If you come to Selhurst, you can be within groping distance for 90 minutes each week!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I think you fancy me pal :p If you come to Selhurst, you can be within groping distance for 90 minutes each week!

I think someone like George Michaels is the one for you.......he apparently likes liasons with your type in 'toilet' surroundings.Selhurst is perfect for you both.

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25

Mmmmm....so please do tell me what administration has to do with producing players from an academy? I know you haven't been through it recently but your ignorance is unbelievable.

It's pretty clear that i've shown you up for the ignoramus that you are, when you come back with a reasoned response I might just reply.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Mmmmm....so please do tell me what administration has to do with producing players from an academy? I know you haven't been through it recently but your ignorance is unbelievable.

It's pretty clear that i've shown you up for the ignoramus that you are, when you come back with a reasoned response I might just reply.

"gaymex" do shut up when throwing out comments like that

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
So basically i did touch a nerve didn't I? Very sorry Lord Falkor...(cough..'w@nker'..cough.).

Think you're just an ignorant uninformed wanker tbh, clearly on a wind up but with no facts to use as ammunition. You carry on making yourself look more ignorant and just a bit more thick with each post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here