Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
"Practically f*** all"????

The West Ham fan on Twitter you're all wetting your panties over is saying at least £7m plus Baldock

How, in your mind, does that constitute "practically f*** all"? That's about £6m more than you've ever sold a player for! ???

Someone on here i'm sure will be bothered to find the figures thrown about by you lot over the last year. I may be wrong but wasn't it Baldock on loan? So that's £7 million then. Do you think Barcelona will double it?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Someone on here i'm sure will be bothered to find the figures thrown about by you lot over the last year. I may be wrong but wasn't it Baldock on loan? So that's £7 million then. Do you think Barcelona will double it?

I'd be gutted if he went for less than £10m. He's an incredible player and will probably continue to improve massively.

I think, if he were to leave, it would be for more than £7m. And certainly not to West Ham.

Remember - this is all a rumour mentioned by some twat (with a history of getting almost everything wrong) on Twitter. It means very little.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
glenn im sorry but u really are a cock of monumental scale.

Zaha is of to west ham moose didnt start the rumour it was the Express who reported its pretty much a done deal

Zaha is off? There is almost no evidence to support that claim. Just a supposed news story nobody can link to, and a proven bullshitter on Twitter.
I have checked the Express website and there is nothing on there?

Why have no other papers reported the supposed deal at any stage?

You're wetting your knickers over absolutely nothing.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Zaha is off? There is almost no evidence to support that claim.
I have checked the Express website and there is nothing on there?

Why have no other papers reported the supposed deal at any stage?

You're wetting your knickers over absolutely nothing.

you couldnt have looked that hard a simple google and it comes up, its cool ya so up ur own Ass murray its unreal, Zaha ant that good as you think 10mil plus ya mental mate seriously mental

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
you couldnt have looked that hard a simple google and it comes up, its cool ya so up ur own Ass murray its unreal, Zaha ant that good as you think 10mil plus ya mental mate seriously mental

Could you translate that please? Alternatively - just post the link. I can't find it anywhere?

Evidently if West Ham + Bolton + Newcastle are prepared to pay upwards of £7m for him - he's a lot better than YOU think he is! Unless you know more than Fat Sam and co.

Last edited:

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Could you translate that please? Alternatively - just post the link. I can't find it anywhere?

Evidently if West Ham + Bolton + Newcastle are prepared to pay upwards of £7m for him - he's a lot better than YOU think he is! Unless you know more than Fat Sam and co.

Well if ya cant use google and find the article then i find you hard to believe on anything its not hard, im not posting the link its pretty easy to find took all of 3secs

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Why don't you just f*** off?

corkster

Apr 26, 2007
on the streets
Glen Murray, i dont post on here much, but you are a total fuckwit if you think Tom Daley is worth £10mil seriously you are a total fuckwit. He will go for £6 mil and Baldock

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm sure those bids of £7m+ will be coming in for Buckley from all angles :D:D:D

There is nobody in the nPC as good as Zaha. Buckley isn't even in the top 10.
Not as good as Buckley.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

Phew, I was getting worried then!

To sum up, you're all getting excited about half a line of text in The Express, and a link from Tribalfootball that mentions that The Express says a deal 'is close' for Zaha.

There are zero quotes, about 3 words, and only passing mention about it in ONE paper, and nowhere does it even say it's a done deal. Talk about an overreaction... I think it's safe to say that nothing has progressed since Steve Parish said that the stories were "bollocks" a few days ago.

You guys are hilarious :D.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Glen Murray, i dont post on here much, but you are a total fuckwit if you think Tom Daley is worth £10mil seriously you are a total fuckwit. He will go for £6 mil and Baldock

Baldock went to West Ham for £2.75m plus addons.

So effectively you reckon he'll go for £8.75m and I reckon £10m.

However, I see no reason to believe he'll go. There's certainly no evidence to suggest that he will, considering CPFC2010 have rubbished every news report that comes up on the subject.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be fair to the Palace fan (I know) that TalkSport bloke is a self-serving name dropper and a massive tool.

I gave up following him on Twitter because almost every post was either blind West Ham drivel, photographs of food at various football stadium buffets (no wonder he's so fat), or shameless pictures of himself with every footballer under the sun. I bet he has a Me Wall at home filled with photos of himself, the tubby smug hatstand. And I bet the players all wince when they see him approaching, pleading "any chance of a quick pic, Crouchy/ Vince/ Robbo?"

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Phew, I was getting worried then!

To sum up, you're all getting excited about half a line of text in The Express, and a link from Tribalfootball that mentions that The Express says a deal 'is close' for Zaha.

There are zero quotes, about 3 words, and only passing mention about it in ONE paper, and nowhere does it even say it's a done deal. Talk about an overreaction... I think it's safe to say that nothing has progressed since Steve Parish said that the stories were "bollocks" a few days ago.

You guys are hilarious :D.

I expect the full story is in the paper. If I ran a paper that I wanted people to buy i'd print it in there so people would actually buy it, not give it away for free on the website. Was simply pasting the links you claimed you couldn't see (top two when you type in Zaha West Ham)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here