Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Fading in what sense?

Or is this another high horse lark. Thought as much.

Fading in the sense that the squad is being weakened, the stadium is crumbling, and average attendances have gone down year on year for about 6/7 years now. In that sense.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Fading in what sense?

Or is this another high horse lark. Thought as much.

Fading in absolutely no sense :)

An increasing fan base, improving squad, improving academy, improving results.

The future is bright - and it's not f***ing orange.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Fading in the sense that the squad is being weakened, the stadium is crumbling, and average attendances have gone down year on year for about 6/7 years now. In that sense.

The squad is being strengthened, not weakened. You saying it over and over again doesn't make it true.

The stadium IS crumbling, and it's awful. However, we'll be in a new one in a few years.

Attendances actually increased in 2011. Your statement is completely untrue. We've sold 2000 more ST's this summer than we had last year.

The only negative thing about Palace atm is the ground.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Poor old Glenn-Murray........he may be a 'visiting idiot'.....but he's our 'visiting idiot'.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I'm not sure I understand this. How does that work. LESS people attend your matches, which is indicative of an INCREASING 'fan base'?

MORE people are attending our matches. Hence increased ST sales. We have 2000 more ST holders now than this time last year.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Except it doesn't, does it?

Attendance 09/10: 14770
Attendance 10/11: 15351

Would you care to inform us as to whether the 10/11 figure (15,351) is those who actually ATTENDED....or was that figure given for those attending AND STHs who didn't attend.....?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Would you care to inform us as to whether the 10/11 figure (15,351) is those who actually ATTENDED....or was that figure given for those attending AND STHs who didn't attend.....?

It's the number of tickets we recieved money for - which is what matters. Either way, both years were calculated in the same way.

So, obviously, our attendances increased. They will increase again this year with the extra ST sales :)

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
It's the number of tickets we recieved money for - which is what matters. Either way, both years were calculated in the same way.

So, obviously, our attendances increased. They will increase again this year with the extra ST sales :)

I suggest you not only purchase a thesaurus.....but also a dictionary. You quite clearly stated..."attendance".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here