Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would CMS get in? I would think not.

He was offered a place in the initial 35, and politely declined, to 'get a proper rest after a very long season'.

Would he have made the final 18, considering there are only THREE over-23 places? Possibly not.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He was offered a place in the initial 35, and politely declined, to 'get a proper rest after a very long season'.

Would he have made the final 18, considering there are only THREE over-23 places? Possibly not.

One of those over 23's places has already been earmarked for Beckham.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Winifred is going to look a bit silly with Speedos on :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Also just to confirm, Zaha has made the 35-player squad, not the final 18, so in effect hasn't gotten any further than CMS as of yet.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I would put him in.

I want the GB team to do well, and think he's a good player.

(He is NOT however Messi or Ronaldo, and worth £40,000,000.00)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Also just to confirm, Zaha has made the 35-player squad, not the final 18, so in effect hasn't gotten any further than CMS as of yet.

If he doesn't make the cut he has already been lined up as a partner for Tom Daley in the freestyle diving event.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
If he doesn't make the cut he has already been lined up as a partner for Tom Daley in the freestyle diving event.

That's a shame.......best Tom Daley can hope for now is a Silver medal.

Dec 29, 2011
That's a shame.......best Tom Daley can hope for now is a Silver medal.

No they're partners so their scores count together. If if Tom dives shit they'll still probably win gold due to Zahas undeniable talent at the sport of diving.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Can't see Dunk's name in the 35, thought he was Premier League class according to you lot.

Where is he by the way ?

Haven't you heard, Giles Barnes has already got that place, in fact he may dive INSTEAD of Daley

Who's Giles Barnes? Is it Winifred Zahahaha's real name?

Another daft pikey twat alert.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm really hoping that is a joke?

Anyone who thinks Beckham wasn't anything other than a shoo in for the tournament is drunk. It was obvious from the moment the bid was won.

Who cares anyway? He deserves it, it ranks as only slightly more important than Soccer Aid anyhow in terms of how fussed I am whether we win or not.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone who thinks Beckham wasn't anything other than a shoo in for the tournament is drunk. It was obvious from the moment the bid was won.

Who cares anyway? He deserves it, it ranks as only slightly more important than Soccer Aid anyhow in terms of how fussed I am whether we win or not.

Pathetic, but as you say who cares. Can we get Seb Coe a run in the 1500 metres too?

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Maybe it was a nightmare but I thought the over 23year old was announce the other week - beckham, Bellamy and giggs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here