Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just calculated that" Dougie" and "Glenn Murray" post on here more frequently than the majority of registered Brighton fans

Closet Albion or what :albion2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You have absolutely no idea whether he wants to leave or not.

How could you POSSIBLY know? Do you know Wilfried? Has he told you?

I don't know the bloke but as the saying goes "there's no smoke without fire". If you were in his shoes and had the chance to treble your wages and play in the Premier League would you show any loyalty to your existing club ???

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I don't know the bloke but as the saying goes "there's no smoke without fire". If you were in his shoes and had the chance to treble your wages and play in the Premier League would you show any loyalty to your existing club ???

Oh, I see - you completely made it up.
On that note, Gus Poyet wants to leave Brighton to become the manager of MK Dons. No smoke without fire, eh?

If I were in his shoes, I'd stay at a club where I'd be guaranteed first team football, I'd have a manager that didn't play hoofball, I wouldn't be fighting relegation, I would be the best player in the league and I'd have a great season, securing a move to a top Premiership club bigger and better than Palace and West Ham combined earning even more money.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
On that note, Gus Poyet wants to leave Brighton to become the manager of MK Dons. No smoke without fire, eh?

If I were in his shoes, I'd stay at a club where I'd be guaranteed first team football, I'd have a manager that didn't play hoofball, I wouldn't be fighting relegation, I would be the best player in the league and I'd have a great season, securing a move to a top Premiership club bigger and better than Palace and West Ham combined earning even more money.

Sorry but I cannot establish a psychic connection to Winifred at the moment to know what he is thinking. I haven't made it up , if you look at the tweets on Twitter and West Ham message boards you'll find out that he is after a move. I would gladly move to a club paying me £30k a week even if it meant waiting to be playing regularly in the first team and then be poached by a big club.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Sorry but I cannot establish a psychic connection to Winifred at the moment to know what he is thinking. I haven't made it up , if you look at the tweets on Twitter and West Ham message boards you'll find out that he is after a move. I would gladly move to a club paying me £30k a week even if it meant waiting to be playing regularly in the first team and then be poached by a big club.

I've had a look on the West Ham message board.

"i carnt naym my sorce, but zarah want to leave but palace want 7m and we want to give em 6. might happen, or might not - you herd it hier first"

It's all shit. At least the stuff in the press occasionally has some truth in it, the stuff on message boards is mostly complete crap.

West Ham fans are the most arrogant fans in the land. OF COURSE they're going to say Wilf if desperate to sign for them - they think EVERYONE is desperate to sign for them! In reality I don't think they're a very attractive proposition for him, compared to the other teams that have been and will be interested. He can wait a year and get a better move.

This may all be irrelevant - even though he has expressed absolutely NO desire to leave - as they might not front up the cash we want.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You have absolutely no idea whether he wants to leave or not.

How could you POSSIBLY know? Do you know Wilfried? Has he told you?

Lol, I just love the irony of that statement. Quite unbelievable the tunnel vision you display.

So please stop writing about what will happen then. What's good for the goose.....

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Cockjugglingthundercuntery of the highest order :lol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
44 pages about a Palace player...really? :rolleyes:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's all shit. At least the stuff in the press occasionally has some truth in it, the stuff on message boards is mostly complete crap.

At last , an accurate précis about this thread.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
A highly over rated and over priced one at that.How many goals did this 7-10 million pound world beater score this season again anyone?

If Zaha went for 7-10 m I'd be very suprised and frankly would consider that too high.

As for his goal tally, well he is a winger and I don't think he would be expected to score 20 plus, obviously your biased opinion says different, maybe you should look at the number of goals scored by your own wingers. How did CMS do last season ?, he's a striker isn't he ?

Zaha overated ? no I don't think so at this stage, raw talent but improving all the time, maybe you should ignore the rivalry and consider how many appearances he made for such a young player. He is young and at times very frustrating because of that, but he is maturing quickly and at times his skills are breathtaking. Will he go on to be a top top player ? who knows, but he is rated highly at this stage of his career and for those that aren't blinkered by rivalry, it's clear to see why.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Zzzzzzzzzz

Our top scorer Barnes with 14

Cms bagged 10

Buckley (winger) 8 goals

Compared to Winnie what does that make bucca worth? £20m?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
He will certainly not be here if we are a Championship club in 2 years time.
???

Would guess that pretty nailed on wouldn't you?
With all these fantastic "best player in the championship" you have. league one would unthinkable but you are already seeing it as a possibility?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Provisional 35, with the squad expected to be whittled down to its final 18 and four standbys on July 7.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here