Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I genuinely wouldn't want Zaha in the Brighton side, regardless of Palace links. Maybe in a few years time if he has learnt what to do with the ball after he's finished his tricks, but not yet. And before you say I'm 'biased' or 'clueless', I would love a player as good as Williams in our squad.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
On the basis that palace fans believe their players are so much better than ours it must mean Gus is the better manager as we finished above them :)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
On the basis that palace fans believe their players are so much better than ours it must mean Gus is the better manager as we finished above them :)
We are talking about one player ATM. During the season we will get to the other players and my namesake , all in good time .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Looks like West Ham have offered £5M plus Baldock on loan , Palace are wanting £5M and Baldock on a permanent deal or more cash for Winifred and the Baldock season long loan arrangement.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sources at West Ham saying that Winifred wants to leave Palace to kick-start his career in the Premier League. Final offer could be £6M , Piquionne joining Palace on a 1 year deal and Baldock joining on a season long loan arrangement. No confirmation if the £6M is to be in staged payments or the fee for Piquionne will be undisclosed.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sources at West Ham saying that Winifred wants to leave Palace to kick-start his career in the Premier League. Final offer could be £6M , Piquionne joining Palace on a 1 year deal and Baldock joining on a season long loan arrangement. No confirmation if the £6M is to be in staged payments or the fee for Piquionne will be undisclosed.

But surely this can't be true. We've been told all along that the cheat Zaha will only go to a top premier league club. West Ham?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
We are talking about one player ATM. During the season we will get to the other players and my namesake , all in good time .

Thanks for the warning!! I'm off out to sever my broadbrand cable!!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

I think I was right all along - the reason you and your chums spend so much time posting on here is because you are closet Albion fans.

It's okay to come out you know :thumbsup:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
But surely this can't be true. We've been told all along that the cheat Zaha will only go to a top premier league club. West Ham?
I think the chances of Freedman's "Newcastle are not big enough for Zaha" comments NOT coming back to bite him in the ass are fairly minimal, to say the least.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Winifred wants to play in the Premier League , I think on a personal level he doesn't care which team he signs for as it will put him in the shop window , so much for him signing a 5 year deal to keep him at Palace until he was 24.:lolol:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

"Sources" eh? Luckily our chairman has already dismissed it. When asked if the stories about Wilf to West Ham for cash + Baldock are bollocks...

Steve Parish ‏@CEO4TAG
[MENTION=13018]chris[/MENTION]emmanuel78 @M4XWELL1 @whufcman @whufc_news @theinsider_2012 It is indeed bollocks

He's going nowhere unless it's the top of the Premier League. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Winifred wants to play in the Premier League , I think on a personal level he doesn't care which team he signs for as it will put him in the shop window , so much for him signing a 5 year deal to keep him at Palace until he was 24.:lolol:

By the way, no Palace fan has said that Wilf will be at the club until he's 24. Or 23. Or 22. Or even 21. We'll be lucky to keep him for another 12 months.

But when he goes, we're going to receive a lot of cash. That's the beauty of a 5-and-a-half year contract.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
"Sources" eh? Luckily our chairman has already dismissed it. When asked if the stories about Wilf to West Ham for cash + Baldock are bollocks...

Steve Parish ‏@CEO4TAG
[MENTION=13018]chris[/MENTION]emmanuel78 @M4XWELL1 @whufcman @whufc_news @theinsider_2012 It is indeed bollocks

He's going nowhere unless it's the top of the Premier League. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You very carefully omitted the crucial information that this tweet was from the 6th June and things have moved on since then as Winifred wants to leave.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
By the way, no Palace fan has said that Wilf will be at the club until he's 24. Or 23. Or 22. Or even 21. We'll be lucky to keep him for another 12 months.

But when he goes, we're going to receive a lot of cash. That's the beauty of a 5-and-a-half year contract.

So banging on about how he would stay at Palace for another 2 or 3 years to further develop his skills before Man United came in with a £12M bid was just a fantasy for Palace fans ?

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Steve Parish ‏@CEO4TAG

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339263353.100019.jpg

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
You very carefully omitted the crucial information that this tweet was from the 6th June and things have moved on since then as Winifred wants to leave.

You have absolutely no idea whether he wants to leave or not.

How could you POSSIBLY know? Do you know Wilfried? Has he told you?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So banging on about how he would stay at Palace for another 2 or 3 years to further develop his skills before Man United came in with a £12M bid was just a fantasy for Palace fans ?

I'd imagine he'll be sold next year, possibly to Man United, and for a figure like that. Two years is unlikely, unless we got promoted. He will certainly not be here if we are a Championship club in 2 years time.

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You have absolutely no idea whether he wants to leave or not.

How could you POSSIBLY know? Do you know Wilfried? Has he told you?

How do YOU know he doesn't? Do you know Winifred? How can you, when it's pretty clear you know the square root of f*** all about anything :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here