Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
2005 - 2006 Championship av att 19,457

2011 - 2012 Championship av att 15,262

Hardly growing is it ?

Apathy ? - look at your "liquidation day" protest at Lloyds - less than 200 people - we've seen the pictures. Pathetic rather than apathetic is more like it :lol:

And don't forget that includes the no-shows.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No, credit where credit's due, there were 8 of them...

6 of them were only interested in watching a live match on Sky which was being shown as an inducement. The 8 (EIGHT) were outnumbered by staff :lol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Getting sidetracked again chaps . Wilf , where do I start, he is the most skilful most naturally gifted youngster I've seen in many a year . If he improves by the same margin as he did last season we will be lucky to keep him beyond the end of next season . Some of you won't admit it but you would love him in your side , go on admit it . We are bearing the fruits of a successful academy which took years to build , you can throw money at it but it won't happen overnight , good luck all the same . This season we will have 3 or 4 youngsters getting game time and it's brilliant to see . I've never been more proud of my club we are growing stronger and good times aren't to far away .

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
42 pages about a player who doesn't even play for Brighton, no wonder my Brighton supporting mates stay away from this site.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
42 pages about a player who doesn't even play for Brighton, no wonder my Brighton supporting mates stay away from this site.
Yet here you are

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Will Buckley.
How much is he worth?
Won us cup matches and about 15 points on his contributions. Worth about 5mil in my book. That's more than Zaha anyday. No prem team signed Zaha, Palace's valuation is delusional, 7 mil was an UNBELIEVEABLE offer. Infact I rate Noone as much as Zaha, albeit older.
By the way Palce retards, we just signed Tomasz Kuszczak. So now one of the few positions we had inferior to you, is no longer so. We will soon be superior with every 11 players on the pitch. I can't wait for our match ups this season.

Last edited:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Will Buckley.
How much is he worth?
Won us cup matches and about 15 points on his contributions. Worth about 5mil in my book. That's more than Zaha anyday. No prem team signed Zaha, Palace's valuation is delusional, 7 mil was an UNBELIEVEABLE offer. Infact I rate Noone as much as Zaha, albeit older.
By the way Palce retards, we just signed Tomasz Kuszczak. So now one of the few positions we had inferior to you, is no longer so. We will soon be superior with every 11 players on the pitch. I can't wait for our match ups this season.

You are still inferior, just less so than before. Speroni is the best in the league now Federici has gone.

Buckley and Noone are both years older than Wilf, worse players and worth less (obviously). HTH.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
You are still inferior, just less so than before. Speroni is the best in the league now Federici has gone.

Buckley and Noone are both years older than Wilf, worse players and worth less (obviously). HTH.

So Zaha, is the best in the league, Speroni is the best in the league.
Guess you going to walk it this year without breaking into a trot :facepalm:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Please elaborate on just how we are inferior?

10 points

7 places

Better ground

Bigger capacity

More season tickets (10th highest in the country including prem league)

Last edited:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Just more nonsense from Glenn Deluded. Zaha is no way the best player in the league, nor Speroni the best goalie. 22nd or lower for Palace this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports