Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Why would you want to stay at Palace? Quite. Why on earth, as a young player, would you want to develop your skills at a club with fantastic youth coaches, a track record of bringing through young players, a very patient set of fans who won't boo him if a trick goes wrong, a location in the area that he grew up and where his family is, etc.
wow what amazing and impassioned rhetoric. all these are rose-tinted qualitative judgements and even if they weren't they are all to the letter minor elements, some not even valid (lol ooh we wont boo him if a trick goes wrong unlike those utter shits at X the top-ten premier team, he'd never want to chance that!!! lol. get a grip mate, seriously), compared to the major ones of cash and prestige, all encouraged by agent and probably friends

If he leaves Palace, it'll be for a massive fee and to a settled club in the top half of the Premiership. Of that I have no doubt. Surely even you blinkered lot can accept that no Championship club would have any chance of signing him?
nice straw man argument here to frame your continued protests about how much he will DEFINITELY go for and WHERE, bro.

If I were Wilf - I would believe the hype. He really is a class act, and he can cope with the pressure of being the most talented player in the division. This will only be made more evident when he plays as a striker next season.
nice bleating. we don't care - crystal palace, footballs jehovah's witnesses! (when it comes to saha) LOL

waka waka!

WAKE UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! bahahahahhahahahaaa!!! deluded :facepalm: :facepalm:

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I love this guy. I can't wait for the excuses for Palace finishing around 16th next season.

'We would have made the play-offs, if our team hadn't been full of rubbish old cloggers and a load of kids with potential, managed by a cheap option ex-player completely bereft of attacking ideas'

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Its a joy to see Wilf running full pelt at defenders, he's got so many tricks and turns,defenders haven't a clue what to do. No way is he the finished artical,but he's the best 19 year old i've seen at Selhurst.
I thought Williams was the best player on the pitch. How good is he every week?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

How the f*** are Crystal Palace not in the Champions League?! It's unbelievable - they've got so many world class players, yet BIZARRELY, all evidence points to them being a:

• Mediocre lower-mid table team
  • Playing horrifically dull, dour football
  • in a crumbling, decripit shithole
  • watched by ever-dwindling number of fans who must rank as some of the most apathetic in the division
  • as they sell their best young players time and time again, replacing them with lower quality

still...

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why would you want to stay at Palace? Quite. Why on earth, as a young player, would you want to develop your skills at a club with fantastic youth coaches, a track record of bringing through young players, a very patient set of fans who won't boo him if a trick goes wrong, a location in the area that he grew up and where his family is, etc.

If he leaves Palace, it'll be for a massive fee and to a settled club in the top half of the Premiership. Of that I have no doubt. Surely even you blinkered lot can accept that no Championship club would have any chance of signing him?

If I were Wilf - I would believe the hype. He really is a class act, and he can cope with the pressure of being the most talented player in the division. This will only be made more evident when he plays as a striker next season.
He's an established first team player, not a youth any more. Footballers can't have patience, they'll have 10 years (if they are lucky) and in that time they need to make their fortune. If a Premier League team comes in for him and offers, lets say £20,000 a week, he'll have to take it. He could break his leg and that could be that. You are holding him back.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
How the f*** are Crystal Palace not in the Champions League?! It's unbelievable.

They have the best young players in Europe, stars from across the planet and the most gifted manager.

But perfer to practice and experiment during league matches.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

To be fair, Williams does actually look like a much better prospect to Zaha to me, would bet that he'll have a much more successful career than Zaha will.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be fair, Williams does actually look like a much better prospect to Zaha to me, would bet that he'll have a much more successful career than Zaha will.

Williams will probably command a higher transfer fee than Zaha when he leaves for a decent club.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He probably will, another product of our superb academy, one of the best in the country. Zaha and Williams? Don't you wish you could produce young players like these, it would save you a fortune in transfer fees !

We will, don't you worry. Its all in hand.

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
How the f*** are Crystal Palace not in the Champions League?! It's unbelievable - they've got so many world class players, yet BIZARRELY, all evidence points to them being a:

• watched by ever-dwindling number of fans who must rank as some of the most apathetic in the division
  • as they sell their best young players time and time again, replacing them with lower quality

still...

Wowzers.

Can I get you a ladder?

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
You get how this whole..."rivalry" thing works?

Yes, thanks. Do I not give the impression that I do?

What hoops do I have to jump through to prove that I do? Do I need to construct a laboured and poorly articulated point about your new stadium or have a giggle at your club's transfer policy?

What do I need to do to show this?

The ladder's on its way.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

still...

Ever-dwindling number of fans? Apathetic? Do you have any evidence to back that up? (hint: no)

Selling our young players time and time again? Can you give me an example of a young player sold by CPFC2010? I can't think of ANY. Not one.

But don't let facts get in the way of your argument :) :thumbsup:

Ever-dwindling number of fans? Apathetic? Do you have any evidence to back that up? (hint: no)

But don't let facts get in the way of your argument :) :thumbsup:

2005 - 2006 Championship av att 19,457

2011 - 2012 Championship av att 15,262

Hardly growing is it ?

Apathy ? - look at your "liquidation day" protest at Lloyds - less than 200 people - we've seen the pictures. Pathetic rather than apathetic is more like it :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports