Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Thought you lot had forgotten all about Withdean, I mean you all seem to have conveniently forgotten everything pre Aug 2012

Eh. Not quite sure how you work that out. Withdean is an important part of our history and we'll never forget it. But times change and boy, what times these are. I almost feel sorry for you lot. Almost.:D

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Thought you lot had forgotten all about Withdean, I mean you all seem to have conveniently forgotten everything pre Aug 2012

1) that means we've forgotten things that haven't even happened yet. Yay us.
2) have you seen the number of times your administrations are brought up?

Looking at those clubs I think we're 12th, as CPFC2010 have said. A couple of those clubs have serious financial issues. Our crowds are averaging around 15k, which is pretty much the average for Championship clubs. Cold tuesday nights in February we get as low as 11/12k, big games we get as high as 22k, really big games we sell out at 24k.

The chairmen ARE looking at investing in the infrastructure. That's the whole point of a new ground. We just aren't sure whether it'll be in the Crystal Palace park or a redeveloped Selhurst yet. We'll know in the next few months, but until then we only know that they don't want to be at Selhurst in its current state for very long.

I don't think agents will be in ANY position to hold us to ransom. We have made it very clear that we're not a selling club, that we won't be messed around, and that we won't accept any bids lower than what we think is a good price for us.

I love your posts - everyone contains at least one deliberate/desperate lie and we have to try and spot it. This one was easy.

I know you only managed to get 22,147 for a home leg Carling Cup semi final and failed to sell out but even Palace must have considered this to be a really big game. You didn't come close to this attendance in any other home game and you haven't got 24k at home for years.

Please post again it's great fun.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

As did your accounts department apparently. And surely you mean Aug 2011? If you want to attempt to re-write history at least get your dates right.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I love your posts - everyone contains at least one deliberate/desperate lie and we have to try and spot it. This one was easy.

I know you only managed to get 22,147 for a home leg Carling Cup semi final and failed to sell out but even Palace must have considered this to be a really big game. You didn't come close to this attendance in any other home game and you haven't got 24k at home for years.

Please post again it's great fun.

Indeed.
Their highest league attendance last season was 21002 which by their own definition indicates there are no big games in the Championship

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Oh dear......what an embarrassment Aquilaugh and Glenn-Murray are....LOL..!

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Wilf will be with us next season unless we get a very big offer. The more he improves, so does his value.

He will indeed be with you next season, as you seem to be standing in the way of his career and holding out for some team of mugs to meet your fantasy valuation of him.

He needs to get a decent agent and start agitating for a move.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
The transit of Venus, the Jubilee and other events have just added another £43m to Zaha's valuation, which now stands at £5,402,459,033.64.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
And what if he plateaus?

There's a chance. Obviously it's a very small chance though, or we wouldn't actually hold onto him. I'd imagine Dougie and his mate Alex Ferguson would've decided between them that he should be sold on.

(According to Steve Parish, the red-nose-wanker rings Dougie weekly to discuss Wilf)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports