Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
No no no, getting your hearing tested, they wany Ashley Barnes

Don't worry sir, your pending Russian oligarch will be arriving in exotic Norwood soon, one look at the cosmopolitan south London environment will really convince him of the potential for attracting players from Spain and Italy to buy into the dream, Beckenham, Croydon, Thornton Heath........ stuff that big dreams are made of surely.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm getting bored of posting it...

Then stop. Zaha is nothing special. He's just another Championship prospect, nothing more or less. On his day he can be effective, but on other days he's a lazy diving lump. He dives even on a good day, no getting away from that fact.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Then stop. Zaha is nothing special. He's just another Championship prospect, nothing more or less. On his day he can be effective, but on other days he's a lazy diving lump. He dives even on a good day, no getting away from that fact.

A lot of extremely good players dive. Wilf has never been booked for diving.

If he was nothing special, why did he win FL young POTY?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You won't hear that anywhere other than NSC. You are (understandably) extremely jealous of our academy.

Oh yeah?

Oatcake Fanzine - Zaha - seems a bit overrated

Knees Up Mother Brown - West Ham United FC Online: Forum View topic - Summer 2012 Transfer and Rumours Thread

Bluemoon :: View topic - English talent

Three links from the top ten Google results for Zaha overrated. Do you actually think before you post sweeping statements?

Won't hear that anywhere other than NSC? Well that's Stoke, Man City and West Ham for starters.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Oh yeah?

Oatcake Fanzine - Zaha - seems a bit overrated

Knees Up Mother Brown - West Ham United FC Online: Forum View topic - Summer 2012 Transfer and Rumours Thread

Bluemoon :: View topic - English talent

Three links from the top ten Google results for Zaha overrated. Do you actually think before you post sweeping statements?

Won't hear that anywhere other than NSC? Well that's Stoke, Man City and West Ham for starters.

Because you found it on a random forum it's suddenly true? I could search for Lionel Messi is overrated and find:

FC Barcelona: Lionel Messi World's Most Overrated Footballer | Bleacher Report

Top 5 reason why I think Lionel Messi sucks and is overrated in General Football from Football.co.uk Forum

Messi Is Overrated (There, I Said It) - Soccer : Soccer

What I meant was, nobody actually involved in the game thinks he's overrated, and the vast majority of football fans think he's superb.

EDIT: Actually, look at that first thread you linked FFS. Most of the forum is saying how great he is apart from the OP and one or two more. Overall a very positive thread.

"Well you have seen different to me, seems pacy, skilful and creates chances...."
"I agree knype, seems pacy and creative."
"He has bag loads of pace and goes past players for fun....Pennants delivery is better tho"
"Zaha as a finished article would be awesome , but can't see Tone taking he gamble tbh at this early stage of his career"
"He's young and very raw but has masses of talent. He'll be some player when he matures."
"He definately lacks discipline, but that should come with experience. Looks like the real deal to me, and seems a right feisty little bastard too."
"Watched him against Manure and was really impressed by his pace and willingness to take players on! I actually thought that he was lost for us after that impressive performance! Of course he still makes some wrong choices with the ball at his feet, but as said earlier on this thread he is still young and raw. Could become a fantastic player if he gets the right guidance. Bring him in? Yes, please!"
"good player.saw him last night pick up the ball inside his own half and carry it to the edge of their area just running at players through the middle.simple fact is that we have no one in our team that would do that at the moment and is a brilliant way of relieving pressure rather than just hoofing it upfield and giving possession straight back to the opposition"
"And has the annoying habit of appealing to the referee all the time! Not Stoke bound but bound for rooneyland"

Last edited:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Palace fans making pointless arguments on NSC at 3PM on a bank holiday weekend. Brilliant.

I'm sure Sam Baldcock is the answer to all your problems when Zaha leaves for £4 million to Wigan :lolol:

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
That second one went in, didn't it?

It did. Very clearly. I think he has missed two penalties in three years for us, and we got the most penalties in the league last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here