Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Bloody hell - got me worried there!

I saw this thread had got back to the top of the page and I thought for a minute that Real Madrid had stumped up the £100m to tempt youngZaha from Smellhurst.............. or maybe they'd settled for a part-x with Ronaldo coming the other way.

Sadly it appears that in this, as in all things seemingly, no-one comes up to Palace's expectations

£100m, that's a joke; have you seen him rip whole teams apart?

Barca will scoop him up for £150m

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think you guys need to check your keyboards. Your 'b's keep coming out as 'm's.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Opening offer for Zaha in January was £7mill from Bolton of all teams.
Opening offer? That's an interesting way of describing the highest rumoured final offer they made.

But if they did offer £7m, maybe they're anticipating administration, and only planed on paying 1p in the pound.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I'm not sure the gimps in charge of Palace understand how comically ridiculous their business plan, as extolled by several of our pikey friends on here, really is. It's 2 years of spending, and if you don't go up, then you just sell Zaha for £7m, right? So as you've now broadcast this to everyone, do you really think clubs are going to come wading in with £7m or whatever in a couple of years when they know you NEED to sell? Morons.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I'm not sure the gimps in charge of Palace understand how comically ridiculous their business plan, as extolled by several of our pikey friends on here, really is. It's 2 years of spending, and if you don't go up, then you just sell Zaha for £7m, right? So as you've now broadcast this to everyone, do you really think clubs are going to come wading in with £7m or whatever in a couple of years when they know you NEED to sell? Morons.

We don't NEED to sell. You're putting your own spin on it. We will wait for the right offer for Wilf, whether its next season or this summer. Until that offer comes, he won't be going anywhere. Wilfried has five years left on his contract.

West Ham may bid for £3m, but they will be told to f*** off. BBC reported Bolton's last offer in January at £7m, other sources have said £5m/£6m.
Either way, Steve Parish described it as "ridiculous" and "absolutely nowhere near our valuation of the player".

I'm sure that "the gimps in charge of Palace" know FAR more about a successful business plan than anyone on this board. After all, they have built up some of the most successful companies in the country collectively.

This summer we either get a massive fee for Wilf (there's no way we'd let him go for less than Rodriguez went for) or we keep him until next year. There are absolutely no exceptions. Steve Parish has made this clear many, many times.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011

Paying £3m for a striker proven to have failed in the Championship, morons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here