Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
The Met police have got their money back by overcharging us for the last 2 seasons.

They haven't overcharged you, but in recent years the insurance premiums for any public sector worker entering a shithole has gone through the roof

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I don't know and i never claimed to.

Now go back to crying over your hacked game.

You said it wasn't 90%.....so you must know, surely. It is your club.

Here you go Nigel

HMRC proceed with their petition to have the club wound up over an unpaid tax bill of £1,203,000.
•Among the 190 people and companies owed money as of January 26 are:

- Selhurst Park Ltd: £1,467,019 in rent on the ground

- Football clubs (incl Blackburn Rovers, Sunderland and Austria Vienna): £1,291,382

- Football agents (incl Nick Carle's and Leon Cort's): £99,786

- Thames Water: £42,040 (incl Selhurst Park, club shop and training ground)

- London Ambulance service: £21,660

- Met Police: £19,711

- Heineken UK: £18,320

- St John's Ambulance: £15,817

- Croydon Council parking: £9,491

- Jaguar: £2,325

- Mower mate: £1,842

- Maximuscle: £1,749

- Robert Miller (fish mungers): £934

- Sportskit pro soccer: £1

- Palace were also owed £4,129 in expenses by former manager Neil Warnock and £28 in expenses by former vice chairman Dominic Jordan and yes Jordan was owed £7.8 million but hardly 90% .... but i guess being a palarse fan optimism is second nature :amex:

Interesting but ultimately shameful. Hang your head in shame anyone connected with Crystal Palace FC.:nono:

A Club forever tainted by the stench of administration.:wanker:

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I believe that we take football rivalries far too far in this country, some people support city some support united, some support palace some support albion. In the grand scheme it doesn't really matter.
Having a dig at a palace fan because his team went into administration twice is kind of petty. Companies go into administration all the time, i don't see why people take the morale view that they had to bail them out as tax payers and therefore have the right to act like their club is better than another persons.

I believe that we take football rivalries far too far in this country, some people support city some support united, some support palace some support albion. In the grand scheme it doesn't really matter.
Having a dig at a palace fan because his team went into administration twice is kind of petty. Companies go into administration all the time, i don't see why people take the morale view that they had to bail them out as tax payers and therefore have the right to act like their club is better than another persons.

Really ? is that your view ? :ffsparr:

Then I guess you must be a Palace supporter.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yes, i was wrong,slap my wrists, i wont quote figures again, but i did say he was the biggest creditor !!!
But thanks for all your hard work,and Warnock hey, owed the club £4 k? thanks for letting me know.
For your next test, can you now give me the breakdown of figures from the last year at The Withdean ?

I don't remember going into adimistration at withdean, as we paid our bills!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Interesting but ultimately shameful. Hang your head in shame anyone connected with Crystal Palace FC.:nono:

A Club forever tainted by the stench of administration.:wanker:
Oh dear , still bitter over the ban ? Same old rubbish by the same old faces:smile:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I don't remember going into adimistration at withdean, as we paid our bills!
If tony hadnt arrived then who knows what would have happened ? You just sit on your moral high ground and lecture . When goldberg and jordan arrived on the scene it seemed too good to be true and it was . Now we have sensible owners who will run the club correctly . I hope for your sake tony will be in this for the long haul .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Could one of the palace fans please confirm or correct this post for me? Thanks.

No, the worst case scenario is that you don't get promoted and for whatever reason(injuries, loss of form, lack of progress etc) Zaha doesn't bring in the required funds.

I find it amazing that this appears to be the business model that the club are promoting and the fans seem to be o.k with it.

If I've understood(and I'm happy to be corrected if I haven't) the quotes posted from CPFC2010 and the posts on the subject by you and other palace fans the situation appears to be this:

1)You're making an annual loss of several million pounds.

2)This season's loss will be covered by the cup run and the fee for Clyne.

3)Despite the annual losses-or because this season you've managed to break even-Freedman will be given a larger playing budget, one that will allow you to get into the top six.

4)This increased budget will inevitably lead to increased annual losses.

5)These losses will be covered by promotion to the premier league. Or, if that doesn't happen, the sale of Zaha.

Is that about right? CPFC are not only spending money they don't have but are going to spend more money that they don't have on the gamble that they'll either get to the premier league or will have a salable asset that will cover all the debts? This is your definition of a sustainable business model? Really?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
If tony hadnt arrived then who knows what would have happened ? You just sit on your moral high ground and lecture . When goldberg and jordan arrived on the scene it seemed too good to be true and it was . Now we have sensible owners who will run the club correctly . I hope for your sake tony will be in this for the long haul .

We have been knocking around the arse end of the divisions for decades playing by the rules. I think it fair enough to remind idiots who come on here talking about proud records about a few facts.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I can't work out whether these Palaces fans are deluded, thick as pigshit or on a massive wind up. It could be none, all or a combination of the three.

Tossers.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Tony had been in the background for a few years now helping the Club if necessary. He's got long term family tied to the club and he's certainly nothing like Jordan.

We stayed within our limited means and within the means the directors were comfortable supporting baring in mind we were playing in front of 5,000 at the worst football ground in the league and paying rent for it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If anyone is interested in a more detailed list of creditors, then have a look at the PDF link here

http://195.171.95.190/portal/ice/finalReports/19520101458481.pdf

Pages 4 to 11 is the list of creditors, although bear in mind these were just the ones who turned up to the meeting of creditors. There will have been many, many more who were absent, owing to the fact they were aware they'd only be getting a Palace Pound (ie less than 2p in the £) towards what they were owed, and so had already written it off themselves and no doubt chalked it down to experience.

The well known businesses are one thing, but there are so many "little people" there stiffed out of their money by CPFC and CPFC2010.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Tony Bloom has been involved with the club for the majority, if not nearly all of the withdean years so I don't really know what point you're trying to make tbh. As a club we could have gone down the administration route twice in that time, but we didn't so yes I believe we have earnt the right to sit on the moral high ground :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here