Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Jan 12, 2012
Nope, I meant your lot as in your club, your board, whatever. If you'd like to point out where in my post I said 'your fans and new owners are responsible for past events' that'd be excellent. Pray do tell, where did I say that?

"Your lot "is very vague,who exactly are " Your lot"? Your club implies us fans, your board suggests CPFC 2010, im a bit confused to whose fault it was ?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You quite clearly stated that 90% of the debt was owed to Jordan.

Now...come, come.......do tell us the truth......it wasn't 90% was it nigel....?

He's not got the time or inclination. But strangely he has got the time to make hundreds of pointless posts on our board. Weird.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Go and check it out, you know you will !

Oh....I already have nigel. You spend your time on this forum quoting your facts and figures and lecturing us..........so come on........spill the beans.......show us the list of creditors at the time of your 2nd administration....and in particular, details of your claims that 90% of the debt was to Jordan.

Jan 12, 2012
Oh....I already have nigel. You spend your time on this forum quoting your facts and figures and lecturing us..........so come on........spill the beans.......show us the list of creditors at the time of your 2nd administration....and in particular, details of your claims that 90% of the debt was to Jordan.

And you call me Nigel !!!

happygull

Dec 28, 2011
Go and check it out, you know you will !

Here you go Nigel

HMRC proceed with their petition to have the club wound up over an unpaid tax bill of £1,203,000.
•Among the 190 people and companies owed money as of January 26 are:

- Selhurst Park Ltd: £1,467,019 in rent on the ground

- Football clubs (incl Blackburn Rovers, Sunderland and Austria Vienna): £1,291,382

- Football agents (incl Nick Carle's and Leon Cort's): £99,786

- Thames Water: £42,040 (incl Selhurst Park, club shop and training ground)

- London Ambulance service: £21,660

- Met Police: £19,711

- Heineken UK: £18,320

- St John's Ambulance: £15,817

- Croydon Council parking: £9,491

- Jaguar: £2,325

- Mower mate: £1,842

- Maximuscle: £1,749

- Robert Miller (fish mungers): £934

- Sportskit pro soccer: £1

- Palace were also owed £4,129 in expenses by former manager Neil Warnock and £28 in expenses by former vice chairman Dominic Jordan and yes Jordan was owed £7.8 million but hardly 90% .... but i guess being a palarse fan optimism is second nature :amex:

Jan 12, 2012
Here you go Nigel

HMRC proceed with their petition to have the club wound up over an unpaid tax bill of £1,203,000.
•Among the 190 people and companies owed money as of January 26 are:

- Selhurst Park Ltd: £1,467,019 in rent on the ground

- Football clubs (incl Blackburn Rovers, Sunderland and Austria Vienna): £1,291,382

- Football agents (incl Nick Carle's and Leon Cort's): £99,786

- Thames Water: £42,040 (incl Selhurst Park, club shop and training ground)

- London Ambulance service: £21,660

- Met Police: £19,711

- Heineken UK: £18,320

- St John's Ambulance: £15,817

- Croydon Council parking: £9,491

- Jaguar: £2,325

- Mower mate: £1,842

- Maximuscle: £1,749

- Robert Miller (fish mungers): £934

- Sportskit pro soccer: £1

- Palace were also owed £4,129 in expenses by former manager Neil Warnock and £28 in expenses by former vice chairman Dominic Jordan and yes Jordan was owed £7.8 million but hardly 90% .... but i guess being a palarse fan optimism is second nature :amex:

Yes, i was wrong,slap my wrists, i wont quote figures again, but i did say he was the biggest creditor !!!
But thanks for all your hard work,and Warnock hey, owed the club £4 k? thanks for letting me know.
For your next test, can you now give me the breakdown of figures from the last year at The Withdean ?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Yes, i was wrong,slap my wrists, i wont quote figures again,....

Thankyou......now you,ve been proven to be disingenuous with your facts and figures......is it not time for you to stop lecturing us and return to your own home..... preferably permanently.

If you could take your flock of sheep with you....that would be even better.

Jan 12, 2012
Thankyou......now you,ve been proven to be disingenuous with your facts and figures......is it not time for you to stop lecturing us and return to your own home..... preferably permanently.

If you could take your flock of sheep with you....that would be even better.

Whats these rumours about Gus leaving ? The next few days could be interesting ! I'll hang about and see how the story developes.
I promise, no more facts and figures, scouts honour.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Whats these rumours about Gus leaving ? The next few days could be interesting ! I'll hang about and see how the story developes.
That's the price of having a great manager. He's going to be courted by other clubs. We're used to it.

Sure he'll go eventually and I'll be gutted. We'll get a decent compensation payment though and will be able to attract a very good manager here. Really don't want to lose Gus though.

I suppose you at least have managerial stability with Dougie Freedman. There's not really going to be much interest in him. Although I believe Gillingham are on the look out for a new manager now.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Met Police 20k, could be another bobby on the streets stopping the riots.

Ambulance service £21k.

Disgrace.

Didn't even pay for the water they used to sprinkle the pitches they developed Zaha on.

Grotty little club.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
You quite clearly stated that 90% of the debt was owed to Jordan.

Now...come, come.......do tell us the truth......it wasn't 90% was it nigel....?

Not 90% but he was owed the most.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Met Police 20k, could be another bobby on the streets stopping the riots.

Ambulance service £21k.

Disgrace.

Didn't even pay for the water they used to sprinkle the pitches they developed Zaha on.

Grotty little club.

All stuff you have just made up.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010

Keep up at the back. Poyet isn't favourite for any of the current or anticipated vacancies. You may want him to leave, but that's as far as any rumour goes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here