Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Jan 12, 2012
You have a small loyal hardcore. That I acknowledge. And to them, I doff my hat as they could have jumped ship to a more attractive club.

Now that Crawley is moving up the leagues.....

Thanks for doffing. Now if i was the deserting type, Crawley would be a good shout. Good team, with a great director of football, and with a massive potential fan base.If i were you, i'd be looking over your shoulders, you might lose some of your recent fans.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
CPFC2010 have elaborated:

"I've mentioned this on the season ticket thread but it's complete nonsense to say that our season ticket sales are poor. We have sold 2000 more than we had at this stage (early May) last year and we are already up to only 900 short of last season's final total. We are actually ahead of targets, not under budget. This doesn't mean that we are complacent and we'd love everyone to renew.

The story about Wilf is also completely untrue."

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Could you find it? I've seen no such thing - Murray is a fans favourite. Certainly a lot more people criticize CMS on here than Murray on the BBS! I do hope Craig didn't read NSC towards the end of the season. Almost everyone was saying he simply wasn't good enough, and that every striker in the club needed replacing.

After your highest finish (midtable in the second tier) in recent memory no less!

Yep - a fans favourite.

FFS Murray - CPFC BBS

The best post being:

"To slow for this division and Brighton would of offered him more money if they thought he was good enough."

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Yep - a fans favourite.

FFS Murray - CPFC BBS

The best post being:

"To slow for this division and Brighton would of offered him more money if they thought he was good enough."

Maybe you should read the rest of the thread rather than just picking one you like :)

I could find plenty of "gus isn't good enough" posts by people on here.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
CPFC2010 have elaborated:

"I've mentioned this on the season ticket thread but it's complete nonsense to say that our season ticket sales are poor. We have sold 2000 more than we had at this stage (early May) last year and we are already up to only 900 short of last season's final total. We are actually ahead of targets, not under budget. This doesn't mean that we are complacent and we'd love everyone to renew.

The story about Wilf is also completely untrue."
some good arguments on there between your fans and the owner(s)

2012/13 Season Tickets Hit 7,500 - Page 32 - CPFC BBS

Makes for some great reading.

I also like the bits where you are citing Brighton as an example to aspire to.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
35 years gained from 2 administrations, something to be proud of. The pride of South London indeed (although it is a part of London that prides itself in 'burning its own town'), it will be p funny when ourselves and Charlton finish about the nigels next year.

Saying that Charlton aren't much better in terms of administration TBF.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Where were these fans two years ago when you couldn't fill a 7000 seater stadium?

Didn't want to sit in the rain in a stadium like a library with no roof and no atmosphere and terrible facilities. Don't blame them to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here