Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winged rats

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
We have been telling you for years that Seagulls are vermin. :wink:

The other day, at work, I saw one steal a whole, unopened bag of crisps from a guy who was settling down for a quiet lunch in the sun. It managed to fly off, without dropping the crisps, and land about 100 yards away, safely the other side of a fence.

The only hope is that they will eventual grow too fat and become extinct, like the dodo.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
We've had them nesting on our neighbour's flat roof for the last few years and using ours as a runway. Yesterday it got even better ... baby seagull I assume tried his first flight and failed miserably and is now resident on the tiled roof of our extension so they've all been making a racket since last night. His bigger brother tried to show him how to do it today and is currently shitting himself stranded in our garden. Our Jack Russell is waiting patiently by the door for her late night piss in the garden. This could be about to get messy!!

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
The other day, at work, I saw one steal a whole, unopened bag of crisps from a guy who was settling down for a quiet lunch in the sun. It managed to fly off, without dropping the crisps, and land about 100 yards away, safely the other side of a fence.

The only hope is that they will eventual grow too fat and become extinct, like the dodo.

We have DODO'S living in Cornwall!

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

There was a seagull famous for that up here, used to shoplift.

[yt]Kqy9hxhUxK0[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here