• Hate Bridcutt not Ulloa

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Hate Ulloa not Bridcutt

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will be mildly miffed, but I said last week I reckon Ulloa will go in this window...someone will offer silly money and with FFP, we are told we have to reign our spending in and if qwe are not buying pies and shite then the next thing is to sell off the players that will bring us a return.

I know its crap, but such is pre-empting the rules and applying them so we will be in compliance 5 years down the line, when we have been so good and stuck to the rules and as everyuone else has flaunted the rules, we will then be set fair for promotion to the premiershite

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I will be mildly miffed, but I said last week I reckon Ulloa will go in this window...someone will offer silly money and with FFP, we are told we have to reign our spending in and if qwe are not buying pies and shite then the next thing is to sell off the players that will bring us a return.

I know its crap, but such is pre-empting the rules and applying them so we will be in compliance 5 years down the line, when we have been so good and stuck to the rules and as everyuone else has flaunted the rules, we will then be set fair for promotion to the premiershite

The amount of money we receive in this summer's transfer window will have next to naff all effect on next season's compliance with FFP, never mind 5 years time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yes of course - in that pantomime, football way we hate all things Palace - if we didn't act like that there would be no point having a rivalry at all.

But I have the utmost faith that Bridcutt won't go to Palace, faith that Bloom won't sell Ulloa at all and faith that Bloom wouldn't sell Bridcutt to Palace. They know what that would mean to so many fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here