Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Hate Ulloa not Bridcutt

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
It wouldn't bother me that much if they went to Palace as I feel they both deserve to play in the Prem now. I actually find it quite funny that their fans are so up their own asses about how much better Palace are etc, however they're always after our players.

However, I would seriously question the motives of our board if Ulloa was sold for anything under 5m. If he goes, we're stuffed.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What a ridiculous poll.
Will I HATE them? No, because they're not going to be signing for palace on this or any other day.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just cheap points scoring from the palace owners to appease the goons gallery and deflect from the lack of quality in their squad.

100% spot on.

And to be fair, in their shoes, I'd do exactly the same. The Palace fans must be LOVING it.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
...will be even harder to take when Gus Poyet brings his Palace side to The Amex next season.

Albion 1 (Wilbraham)
Palace 4 (Ulloa, Dobbie, Murray, Bridcutt)

If this happened I think I'd decide that football hates me and leave!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I wouldn't hate them but I'd lose a fair bit of respect for them as well as the board, Partly for joining our biggest rivals and partly because I think both players are capable of playing for bigger and better clubs than Palarse. Under some circumstances you'd see best part of £7m for 2 of our players as being good money to receive but when you look at the 2 players who would need replacing at short notice it's not good money at all, Where the hell would you find replacements as good as those 2 for that sort of money? I'm convinced it's not going to happen anyway so it's not something I'm going to worry about just yet, But if Ulloa keeps up his form and Bridcutt comes back as good as we know he is then we could struggle to keep hold of them in the January window.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
To me, not a very useful thread. Not sure who reads NSC but think a thread and poll like this is unsettling.

...will be even harder to take when Gus Poyet brings his Palace side to The Amex next season.

Albion 1 (Wilbraham)

Good lord, I shivered reading that.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Albion 1 (Wilbraham)

Wouldn't happen.

Wilbraham never scores.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
100% spot on.

And to be fair, in their shoes, I'd do exactly the same. The Palace fans must be LOVING it.

Sort of. Except it just looks that little bit more embarrassing when you're a Premier League club & you get turned down by Championship clubs & players.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Nah, I'd be gutted if they left but that's it, I wouldn't boo them in future for example (you know, due to being an adult).

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
No wonder the atmosphere is dwindling at the Amex with some of these responses. Show some passion FFS the scum up the road are attempting to take our two best players and some people would be 'disappointed' seriously why bother going to football at all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sort of. Except it just looks that little bit more embarrassing when you're a Premier League club & you get turned down by Championship clubs & players.

It doesn't matter. Its all a big game. Parrish and his chums are Palace fans. They are absolutely loving this. they know its earning them massive kudos from their fanbase - regardless of the outcome.

1. Actually GET the players, strengthening their squad AND weakening the Albion. That would really put us in our place. Win.

2. Ultimately fail to get them, but succeed in unsettling them a bit. Win

3. Have no REAL intention of actually securing the players, and simply put the bids in to p1ss off the Albion and worry their fans. Win

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No wonder the atmosphere is dwindling at the Amex with some of these responses. Show some passion FFS the scum up the road are attempting to take our two best players and some people would be 'disappointed' seriously why bother going to football at all.

I dunno. Maybe to watch a game? Players come & go all the time. If I ended up hating everyone that left, I'd be a nervous wreck.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
If they choose Palarse over us then absolutely yes !
They will be going to a tin pot bunch of ****ing Gyppos who will be back down next season.
If it was WBA, Arsenal, Fulham or a team that actually stood a chance of staying in the Prem then good luck to them.
But The Scum NOOOOOOOOO !!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here