Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you CLAP Glenn Murray tomorrow?

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Won't be happy if Glenn gets booed.. He helped Albion get to where we are, he lefted because of wages etc, palace was better option!

Glenn lives in brighton and loves the place,

The fact he lives in brighton, must hurt palace fans bad,
we all should sing a song about Glenn being a brightonian, that would piss palace of big time!

He's just sold his house in Brighton, actually.

And he's bought a nice new house ... in Brighton.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Seems the OP's user name is quite appropriate - sounds like you're from the same arse-licking mould.

Try not to get so uptight, Petal.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
If only he still posted on here. *sniff*

Miss his company and his dodgy glasses.

article-0-038A422E0000044D-143_306x195.jpg

Forgot to add, I wont boo him, I respect what he did for us, but I wont applaud him.

yeah Palace must be really gutted that their star player who's going to have scored 40 goals by the end of the season, lives in Brighton !
Oh and I forgot stole of us for nish !

This

He loves Hove,I think that's where he lives?
Muzza clearly respects Brighton & H A Fc Who knows he may yet return one day but you lot chanting w@nker w@nker will make him think twice!

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Won't clap, but won't boo either.

Not his fault that our manager doesn't know what a decent forward looks like

BHA v Crystal Palace - Score Predictor

You miss the point.

Murray may have been great at scoring all sorts of goals, holding up the ball, playing team mates in, and having vision;

But £3.25m got us a replacement who can chase defenders down all day long with shutter sprints, and wade in with up to 10 Championship goals per season.

Could Murray harass defenders that much?

Gus knows his striking onions.

D

Deleted member 2719

I will be loudly applauding Sir Glenn before the game tomorrow, much to the delight of all sitting around me in the WSU.

My booing will be louder than your clapping.:smile:

Your going give us WSU fans a bad name.:mad:

He is Palarse, you seriously can't clap the Palarse, why don't you wait for the coach to come in then you can give him a little cuddle and maybe even a goose.:moo:

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
I really don't get those who want to boo Murray. Put yourself in his position. You hear the fans of the club you used to play for booing you - what do you do? Withdraw into your shell and beg to be substituted or try your heart out and try to show those fans who are booing what they are missing and score some goals? Anyone who boos Murray is a muppet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here