Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you CLAP Glenn Murray tomorrow?

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Of all the clubs he could have gone to for more money, he chose our hated local rivals. And you want to clap him? You're a strange kind of football fan.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Won't be happy if Glenn gets booed.. He helped Albion get to where we are, he lefted because of wages etc, palace was better option!

Glenn lives in brighton and loves the place,

The fact he lives in brighton, must hurt palace fans bad,
we all should sing a song about Glenn being a brightonian, that would piss palace of big time!

Great idea for a song that says how much Glen loves to live in Brighton

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Won't be happy if Glenn gets booed.. He helped Albion get to where we are, he lefted because of wages etc, palace was better option!

Glenn lives in brighton and loves the place,

The fact he lives in brighton, must hurt palace fans bad,
we all should sing a song about Glenn being a brightonian, that would piss palace of big time!
yeah Palace must be really gutted that their star player who's going to have scored 40 goals by the end of the season, lives in Brighton !
Oh and I forgot stole of us for nish !

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Of all the clubs he could have gone to for more money, he chose our hated local rivals. And you want to clap him? You're a strange kind of football fan.

Ooh touchy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363430626.956405.jpg

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I have not got a 'sensible' grudge with Glenn Murray in any way whatsoever.

When he steps onto a football pitch wearing Palace colours I will gleefully abuse him. If I saw him in a pub I would offer to buy him a pint.

Does this make sense?

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
i have not got a 'sensible' grudge with glenn murray in any way whatsoever.

When he steps onto a football pitch wearing palace colours i will gleefully abuse him. If i saw him in a pub i would offer to buy him a pint.

Does this make sense?

yes !

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I won't boo him but neither will I applaud him. He left us for the scum but after copping loads of abuse he still did not celebrate his goal, so he has my respect.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I loved him in a Brighton shirt, very disappointed to see him in a Palace shirt.

I'll clap the man, not the shirt he now plays in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here