Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you be watching the Manc Cup Final?

Rdodge30

Dec 30, 2022
I hope Haaland gets a double hat trick in the final - I want complete destruction.

Man Utd joke club joke fans

I hope City win the league simply because they are already winning it most often and I can only cope with one set of gloating fans - don’t want to hear from Arsenal thanks very much, have been hoping all along that they would choke 👍👍👍

By the same principle I hope Real Madrid win the CL they’ve got 14 already and unless Brighton end up in it one year I hope they win them all

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Highly unlikely but if I have nothing else on at the time I probably will hoping for another Sevilla away performance from United.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
No, and not that I have any affection for city, but I hope they stuff united.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
No. Hope Citeh stuff them though.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
The one bright spot from yesterday is that I haven't wasted my money on an opera ticket. I foolishly paid silly amounts of money to go to the Royal Opera on 3 June - completely forgetting it was the cup final day and that I may be at Wembley. At least I no longer have the pain of sitting at Wembley knowing that I spent money on a £90 seat that's empty,

So, while the Mancs are slugging it out, I can enjoy watching the mental disintegration of a German in comfort (and I don't mean Klopp)
Not dissimilar to the coping mechanism I'm employing in that I'm just thinking about all the time and money I'll save by not going up to Wembley again.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I can't recall when I last made a conscious effort to watch an FA cup final.

Probably not but if I'm not otherwise doing something I'll have a butchers and hope to see Citeh humiliate the tossers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I have never watched an FA cup final when one of the finalists knocked us out on the way.

Oh, hang on.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Not missed an FA Cup Final in years.
Nothing will change that this year.

Maybe just a generational thing but the cup, who ever wins it, is still somewhat magical To me.
When I was younger I would always watch it. Now I'm not particularly fussed.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Nope, test match is on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here