Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you be watching the Manc Cup Final?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I appreciate it’s a bit raw at the moment, but will you watch the final?

I am away that weekend anyway, plans that would obviously have got cancelled had yesterday gone differently, so I have to say I most likely won’t watch the final now. I’ll check the score and if it ends up a humdinger of a game might watch the highlights but don’t think I will spend a few hours in front of the TV starting with Cup Final It’s A Knockout ….. 😢

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The one bright spot from yesterday is that I haven't wasted my money on an opera ticket. I foolishly paid silly amounts of money to go to the Royal Opera on 3 June - completely forgetting it was the cup final day and that I may be at Wembley. At least I no longer have the pain of sitting at Wembley knowing that I spent money on a £90 seat that's empty,

So, while the Mancs are slugging it out, I can enjoy watching the mental disintegration of a German in comfort (and I don't mean Klopp)

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I'm pretty sure the grass needs to be cut that afternoon. Will need to get some as we're all astroturf but worth the investment, considering the alternative entertainment available. Can't be bothered to watch a Cup Final where I don't want either side to win.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I appreciate it’s a bit raw at the moment, but will you watch the final?

I am away that weekend anyway, plans that would obviously have got cancelled had yesterday gone differently, so I have to say I most likely won’t watch the final now. I’ll check the score and if it ends up a humdinger of a game might watch the highlights but don’t think I will spend a few hours in front of the TV starting with Cup Final It’s A Knockout ….. 😢
Nope. I probably wouldn't have anyway but definitely not now. And having witnessed some of those ballbags yesterday having been ambivalent about United I'm firmly in the I hope City destroy them camp.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here