Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you be booing Potter and Chelsea on Saturday?

Will you be booing Potter and/or Chelsea

• Total voters

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I was previously in the "don't boo, no hard feelings against Potter/Bruno et al" camp. But there's no doubt that the atmosphere contributed to the result today, it would be lovely to see the Amex rocking more often
100% - we had a goal and two shots cleared off the line in the first 3 minutes and we were all over them

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I only got home from work 20 mins from time. Crowd sounded amazing singing De Zerbi's name at the final whistle.

Can anyone summarise what stick Potter and/or Cucurella got and would they definitely have been able to hear it? It's important for me that Potter knows we think he's a judas prick.

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
I only got home from work 20 mins from time. Crowd sounded amazing singing De Zerbi's name at the final whistle.

Can anyone summarise what stick Potter and/or Cucurella got and would they definitely have been able to hear it? It's important for me that Potter knows we think he's a judas prick.
Cucurella roundly booooooooed every touch and after being subbed

Potter got a full stadium of "Potter Potter what's the score" and "you're getting sacked in the morning"

Lovely stuff!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Cucurella good booing every time he touched the ball and had a Hardingesque return. Solly March destroyed him in the first half.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Noticed him going around the players afterwards - whispering in Macs ear. Tosser!!

He is a pathetic bloke - history lessons and all.

I was at home with a dodgy stream and I have lost my voice

BOOOOO - sod off Potter

De Zerbi Top Man

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London

He doesn't even react well to it

You love to see it.

Thought the booing put us on the front foot from the get go, and if you thought it was childish and would’ve been happy had we politely applauded then I hope you had your mind changed today. Cucurella melted under the pressure from Solly and the crowd. Lucky to get 60 mins before getting hooked.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Noticed him going around the players afterwards - whispering in Macs ear. Tosser!!

He is a pathetic bloke - history lessons and all.

I was at home with a dodgy stream and I have lost my voice

BOOOOO - sod off Potter

De Zerbi Top Man
Yeah and bloody Dunk the kiss arse saying Potter improved him

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
You love to see it.

Thought the booing put us on the front foot from the get go, and if you thought it was childish and would’ve been happy had we politely applauded then I hope you had your mind changed today. Cucurella melted under the pressure from Solly and the crowd. Lucky to get 60 mins before getting hooked.
He’s been getting hooked every week at or by half time !

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
You love to see it.

I think De Zerbi’s prep did that and boldly going 4 up front and come out 100 miles an hour probably did that but we can always call it the booing.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The booing was fantastic, made a difference imo, totally destroyed Cucu and Potter looked the most pissed off that I’ve ever seen him on the touchline. What’s not to like?

Regards from a twat!

That’s the first time since Sol Campbell (who actually got death threats) I’ve heard a manager or player that hasn’t just laughed it off.

His ego didn’t like it.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here