Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Whitehawk get promoted?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
no sour grapes from me pal. read the last line. Its clubs like yours that's all wrong in football better rid out the league. Plus how are all the Whitehawk players going to play fulltime next season if they are working for the skip firm???

Clubs like mine ? I support Brighton. ???
Can't say I'm a die hard Whitehawk fan, though I did used to live in Whitehawk.
I have watched Peacehaven, Lewes and Whitehawk this season when the Albion have been away.

I really am not bothered who is financing Whitehawk FC as its non of my business, I enjoy watching the football they play.

The clubs I have mentioned all seem very friendly, and it's nice to get behind local non league teams.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
no sour grapes from me pal. read the last line. Its clubs like yours that's all wrong in football better rid out the league. Plus how are all the Whitehawk players going to play fulltime next season if they are working for the skip firm???

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Any reason for the thumbs down [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION].
Any train travel advice is appreciated.

Did I give you a thumbs down? My apologies. The only explanation I can think of is that I must have been scrolling down the page, using my Kindle, when my thumb hit the button. If I was left handed, it wouldn't have happened.

Edit ... damage now undone.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Did I give you a thumbs down? My apologies. The only explanation I can think of is that I must have been scrolling down the page, using my Kindle, when my thumb hit the button. If I was left handed, it wouldn't have happened.

Edit ... damage now undone.

No worries LB thanks for the reply.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Went to Borehamwood yesterday for their Semi-Final as I live fairly close and my work mate supports them. Having never been there will be 3 trips in a week now, as our U21s are playing Arsenal there tomorrow.

I fancy Whitehawk to win it, didn't feel like home advantage helped Wood much yesterday. Started very slowly and were not playing well until a total cock up at the back gifted them a goal.

With the trains you can change at Blackfriars, Thameslink, Farringdon or St Pancras, it's all on the same line so doesn't really matter. I'll be heading their for midday to watch the Ipswich/Norwich play-off in the pub before the game.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
Well Boreham Wood its a team of Acadamy players with a nice ground with wonderful playing surface paid for by Arsenal FC whilst Whitehawk's Enclosed ground is built on a tip with a massive slope and scaffolding stands with restricted parking.
So its the Acadamy team against the Skip firm supervisors.
Hope Whitehawk do go up because they will be a laughingstock :D

Aww..so much bitterness, bet your a whizz at parties.
Eastbourne Borough?

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Hey you guys sound like you're having a lot of fun!
Can I join in please?
The other guys on NSC are a right miserable bunch ……………... between you and me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here