Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will we still make the auto promotion places?

Will we make auto promotion

• Total voters

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Middlesbrough look very formidable, they've surely got one of the two automatic spots(probably the title) sewn up so we're competing for one spot. If we get our players back soon and bring in one or two new faces then we've got as good a chance as anybody. If not we'll have to hope we have enough to stay in the play offs.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We'll pretty much have to beat Derby at the AMEX to finish top 2.

Not impossible.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Obviously it was the lowest point of the season, but a lot of tunes have changed rather quickly.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think we can do it. What we lack in quality at the moment we are making up in spirit and desire. You can see the team really WANT this I believe they can take advantage of the recent drama at Boro and Hull's inability to score anymore. That we can start tothink about reeling in Burnley should we win that game means we can keep looking up the stable rather than behind.

I'd certainly like us to be playing more convincing and controlling football at the moment but I'll sacrifice that for scrapping for every single point if I have to.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Fair enough. You are going to need some awful luck with injuries to derail your title bid, especially after the Derby game. Looks like we'll have to settle for second at best.
They've managed to derail it without injuries.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here