Will we make the Play-Offs this season? - The NSC poll

Will BHA make the play offs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gus has said "shit or bust" , so a yes vote from me.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We lost last week. It happens. I've predicted 6th all season. Going to stick with it.

I am still hopeful that we will "Click" and go on a nice winning streak.

Time will tell.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Think we blown it this season.

We still haven't won a game when we are a goal down this season.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
In the 1997/98 season we were 5th at this time, ten points behind Notts County in 2nd and we pipped them for the automatic promotion. In fact we were off the pace with 8 games to go still, but won 7 and drew 1 I seem to remember. It really is too early to call for two reasons, 1) It's only February and 2) It will depend on how Ulloa and Upson settle. With Vicente fit, Buckley almost fit and Spanish Dave now settled in I think we have a great chance further injuries avoided.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Would last nights result change anyone's opinion?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Not yet but the failure of others gives us more opportunity. Boro's poor run must be due to end??

130210Footie_zpsf425b318.png

Last edited:

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Keep the faith......

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.

Not sure whether we'll make it or not but golly that table looks different this morning. EVERY other result went our way (when has that happened before?) and now we're right back in it.Right now it feels like the most important goal of the season!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Lets hope we don't nullify today's result with a draw or loss against Blackburn. Consistency is the key.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets hope we don't nullify today's result with a draw or loss against Blackburn. Consistency is the key.

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
Over the season we have got 1.5 points per game, that would put us on 69 points which is about 6 points shy of what we need to get there. However if we can get to 1.9 we are in the play offs :thumbsup:

But I think it maybe to much

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Over the season we have got 1.5 points per game, that would put us on 69 points which is about 6 points shy of what we need to get there. However if we can get to 1.9 we are in the play offs :thumbsup:

But I think it maybe to much

I think we will finish on 76 points and just take 6th. Starting with a 3-1 win tomorrow night against Blackburn. :)

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I think so, if Vicente and Buckley stay fit to the end of the season and Ulloa finds his feet quickly, that said I don't think we'll get promoted this season, next year hopefully.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Not any more. The draw v Blackburn has finished our chances ( unless we get a miraculous and unexpected 3 points vs Cardiff ).

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
goals win games. unfortunately we dont score many. Ulloa will tear this division a new arse hole next season. I think we will come just short this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here