Will we make the Play-Offs this season? - The NSC poll

Will BHA make the play offs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
In a nutshell will we make the play offs this season?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
As I always get these polls totally wrong I've said "no".

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
No, we won't but that doesn't mean I don't think we can. I hope to be proved wrong but to me this season seems like laying the foundation for a promotion push next year. Losing less, becoming more solid and difficult to beat but drawing too many. Stage 3 is converting the draws to wins...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will vote after the Hull and Blackburn games.

See how we get on in the last chance saloon.

Last edited:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Jesus, that would be bad. Very bad.

i just think this year is not going to change, the inconsistency and lack of wins and dire home form is going to do us, but I honestly feel that we are developing into a great team and next year will be the moment, just not this year.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I prefer not to get my hopes up, so I voted no. I think we will be in contention with around five games to go or so, we'll just have to see what happens then. With 17 games to go it really is too early to call it, but given our propensity to draw a lot of games I am not overly optimistic.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I don't think so this season no. too many draws so far make it very difficult to get in there now.

HOWEVER, I am still more than happy with the progress we're making and so am no way whatsoever upset/annoyed/disappointed that we don't look like making the top 6 this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here