Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Wayne Bridge Stay?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
No unless we get promoted and he takes a massive pay cut. Hope I'm wrong though as he has had a superb attitude as soon as he joined us.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I really hope so. We've been good for him and he's been outstanding for us. Usual story though - depends on wages / women / lure of top flight football

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I am not sure he wants to be with Frankie in LA. He refused apparently to appear in their reality show as he didn't want to be in the limelight. Although latest rumours is that he has knocked her up, which sucks as she will make him go. Hopefully she doesn't get a visa.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
he has had a superb attitude as soon as he joined us.

One of the successes of the season, he really has a good attitude, buckle's down and is enjoying his football, no Mr Big bollocks with him!

Gary Gurr

Nov 13, 2011
Eastbourne
No unless we get promoted and he takes a massive pay cut. Hope I'm wrong though as he has had a superb attitude as soon as he joined us.

Isn't Wayne out of contract at the end of the season so it will mean no wages, now there is a pay cut. Make him an offer - who knows!

scooter1

How soon is now?
No matter where Bridge signs next, he will almost certainly have to take a pay cut. If we could him a 2 year deal and it suited his life outside football then it's possible. I believe his ex and child are still in London/Surrey, so that's got to be a reason for staying relatively local

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If we go up, I don't see no reason why not. And if Upson works out well, we could already have half, if not 3/4 of our prem defence. Would just need a young one, like Virgil Van Dijk to fill the other cb position.

Trevy55555

Dec 26, 2012
Worthing
Be good for football if he stays because he's settled/likes it here. Reality says there'll be 7 or 8 prem clubs prepared to give him 1 last big pay day. Top bloke and top player.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
FFp starts next year wages will have to be cut or ticket prices raised,not signing forwards this season has cost this club a lot of money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here