Votes: 132 78.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I really hope he is, as that'll do a fair bit to get across the finish line in the top six

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
They already had a market up, CMS was long odds on and Barnes and Buckley about 12/1.
I just clicked the chat button and asked for a quote on Ulloa in this market, the woman said she would pass the request on to the trading team, a little while later Ulloa was added. I can't find the market anymore so you might not have any joy mate, no harm in asking I guess.

How did that horse get on at the long odds you tweeted the other day ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Spanish Dave for me as can see a few more pens coming our way
125/1 for a hat-trick on Saturday, the same for Tues.

But more realistically he's around 10's for first or last goal.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This may be unpopular but Ulloa from what I have seen has more skill and nouce in his little finger than CM-S. He really is not very good I am sorry to say.

You know I've got a lot of time for you and this is nothing personal...

But that is extreme. CMS doesn't deserve the level of criticism he gets on here now. Ulloa missed an open goal from a yard out. CMS hasn't done that. Ulloa looks promising but his feet haven't impressed me at all yet, watch the shooting practice pre-match. Fantastic with his head, room for improvement with his feet.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
He was 12s before Saturday, which I thought was a little short after the miss the week before so I swerved...will be 3s ? when they bring market back up, if CMS only gets a couple more he'll win it

Yes, 12/1 after 2 in 5 and CMS still here - too skinny.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

But that is extreme. CMS doesn't deserve the level of criticism he gets on here now. Ulloa missed an open goal from a yard out. CMS hasn't done that. Ulloa looks promising but his feet haven't impressed me at all yet, watch the shooting practice pre-match. Fantastic with his head, room for improvement with his feet.

Leo has great close control....but I agree with your point re the criticism over CMS...Leo gets injured or suspended he possibly becomes the lead striker again

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

His feet seem to work pretty well until he is in the 6 yard box, then it all goes horribly wrong.
I guess we shouldn't be too surprised as CMS can tuck them away with any part of his body, from there.

Such is life.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Here's a thought perhaps we could have both.

If only someone, anyone, had pointed out that CMS left marooned from the rest of his team, was never going to work.

Who knew having someone up top with poor finishing and an awful first touch wouldn't work, eh?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Who knew having someone up top with poor finishing and an awful first touch wouldn't work, eh?

Ah 'Tron. You're very cruel. What we have is a worse version of Luis Suarez. Works for him with superior understanding of the game, and will work again for CMS.

But not here sadly.

Jimmy Grimble

I hope so for [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION]'s bet and I think it's fair to say if he does we will end up in the top six.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ah 'Tron. You're very cruel. What we have is a worse version of Luis Suarez. Works for him with superior understanding of the game, and will work again for CMS.

But not here sadly.

I don't mean to be. I'm not "anti-CMS". It's just annoying me the nonsense that some are coming out with - that somehow magically our service has improved tenfold overnight, and the fact Ulloa is now up top is just coincidental. I don't buy it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don't mean to be. I'm not "anti-CMS". It's just annoying me the nonsense that some are coming out with - that somehow magically our service has improved tenfold overnight, and the fact Ulloa is now up top is just coincidental. I don't buy it.
But it clearly has, you know it has because you have started some Spanish Dave/Orlandi threads.

Along with Gus saying, 'we have to lose some to win more'.

We are playing at least 15 yards further up the pitch.

We currently aren't playing with a hand brake on.

We aren't playing Hammond Dicker Bridcutt together, Drogba wouldn't have scored in those games.

The foundations were built with CMS, Ulloa is doing the final fix, and WE couldn't be happier.

Dobbie and Hoskins are gone, there's nobody in the dev squad coming through.
Barnes is third choice centre forward.
When CMS goes which I'm pretty much resigned to we will only have 1 centre forward at the club.

Not forgetting only 3 centre halfs, and no left back.

A busy summer awaits.

Stumpy Tim

Feel free to argue my points above.

We're playing further up the pitch because we have a forward who can control a football, and bring others into the game - the ball isn't coming straight back at us. When CMS played the role, half the moves that broke down were because the ball would hit his shin and fumble off for a throw.

As for the point about playing Hammond, Bridcutt, Dicker etc - I can only remember one home game when we played three of those midfielders together... Our team was and still is two of those players and then either Orlandi, David or Vicente in the middle with them

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I hope CMS gets more chances because we will make the play offs if they both start scoring goals. However we scored from a coner Saturday we are on way up?:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here