Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the fans support be the difference between success and failure this season?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
which i very similar to yourselves , where was you when you was shit ha ha and your very welcome :)

This is very tiresome. We've had steady attendances for 5 years now - they haven't really significantly dipped or risen owing to form. We were shìt last season but still our gates were higher than yours. Do keep up.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Seems all my negative dribble turns into main stream views after about 4 years

Your posts nearly always have a go about the club but now you've exceeded your usual negative drivel by including self-delusion.

Jan 30, 2008
Feels like the boro home support was the difference even influencing the ref,will sheff wed be the same and are will able to create an intimidating atmosphere at the amex or have the club created a family friendly fanzone/rof type of vibe????
the club want a certain type of punter, make what you want out of that :nono:
regards
DR

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
two on the trot now .....well done
regards
DR

I find it astonishing that the 2 people that constantly slag the club and support off don't get of their backsides and go themselves. You need to realise it isn't 1980 any more, things change, if you can't then find another past time but stop slagging the club and the support!

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
based on poor away following just like yourselves

Here we go, you clueless tit. You are aware of our location compared to yours?

Go and find any legitimate chart which includes fan miles and you will find us above yourselves. Your average distance travelled is quite literally half of ours.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
.....and will probably keep my head down on here for a bit while emotions are running high:moo:

But in true troll style you only pop your head up when anything mildly negative occurs to our club, hence you have had no choice but to keep your head down for pretty much all of this season and only saw the opportunity to troll when we had the hiccup at Boro.

Pathetic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here